• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Used sled with can... I have questions

M
Sep 13, 2018
Bought a 2016 assault and the previous owner added a can but also switched out clutch weights. Wondering if it’s a problem to go back and forth between stock muffler and can without changing the weights. Probably a total noob question but I’ve been out of the game for many years. By the way I’m riding above 8k all the time. Thanks for any help you can shine on this for me.

OhioMike1989

Premium Member
Jun 21, 2017
Bought a 2016 assault and the previous owner added a can but also switched out clutch weights. Wondering if it’s a problem to go back and forth between stock muffler and can without changing the weights. Probably a total noob question but I’ve been out of the game for many years. By the way I’m riding above 8k all the time. Thanks for any help you can shine on this for me.

switch back and forth as much as you want. :juggle: last year I ran a loud can during the day and put on OEM when we'd run around town at night

Premium Features