For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium
Trucks and Trailers Towing and hauling your sleds

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-28-2018, 09:46 AM
Currently: Not set.
sodak has a reputation beyond reputesodak has a reputation beyond reputesodak has a reputation beyond reputesodak has a reputation beyond reputesodak has a reputation beyond reputesodak has a reputation beyond reputesodak has a reputation beyond reputesodak has a reputation beyond reputesodak has a reputation beyond reputesodak has a reputation beyond reputesodak has a reputation beyond repute
Default Side door on logan horsepower

Hello all! I am new here I found the forum while searching for info on logan trailers. I am in the process of building one right now and need a little advice, I am thinking of a 33' zbroz with some weekend LQ in front. My question is all my sleds have reverse is the side ramp necessary? I will be using this for sleds utvs and my jeep. There is a lot of wall space where the ramp door is so I am trying to figure out if it is absolutely needed or can I get by without it?? Thoughts

Thanks!
Dave

Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 02-28-2018, 08:32 PM
MountainRider05 has a reputation beyond reputeMountainRider05 has a reputation beyond reputeMountainRider05 has a reputation beyond reputeMountainRider05 has a reputation beyond reputeMountainRider05 has a reputation beyond reputeMountainRider05 has a reputation beyond reputeMountainRider05 has a reputation beyond reputeMountainRider05 has a reputation beyond reputeMountainRider05 has a reputation beyond reputeMountainRider05 has a reputation beyond reputeMountainRider05 has a reputation beyond repute

We have a 2016 31 zbroz edition love the trailer. I think u would be totally fine with out the side door! Was just talking about how it would be pretty cool to do away with the side door and use that wall space for a little dinette or something like that. U could do the toy hauler version but the garage is smaller and i dnt like how low they sit compared to the horsepower! Even with the snowbikes in there we still drag them backwards out the rear door!!

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Rate this post: Yes | No
The Following User Says Thank You to MountainRider05 For This Useful Post:
sodak (03-01-2018)
Old 03-01-2018, 07:38 AM
sodak has a reputation beyond reputesodak has a reputation beyond reputesodak has a reputation beyond reputesodak has a reputation beyond reputesodak has a reputation beyond reputesodak has a reputation beyond reputesodak has a reputation beyond reputesodak has a reputation beyond reputesodak has a reputation beyond reputesodak has a reputation beyond reputesodak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainRider05 View Post
We have a 2016 31 zbroz edition love the trailer. I think u would be totally fine with out the side door! Was just talking about how it would be pretty cool to do away with the side door and use that wall space for a little dinette or something like that. U could do the toy hauler version but the garage is smaller and i dnt like how low they sit compared to the horsepower! Even with the snowbikes in there we still drag them backwards out the rear door!!
Thanks for the response! I am leaning towards removing the side door, I just think the extra wall space is what we need. I hear you on the ultimate toy hauler it's cool but I just don't like the wheel wells and small garage space.

Thanks again for your input!!

Dave

The Following User Says Thank You to sodak For This Useful Post:
MountainRider05 (03-01-2018)
Old 03-02-2018, 10:42 PM
powdrdaz has a reputation beyond reputepowdrdaz has a reputation beyond reputepowdrdaz has a reputation beyond reputepowdrdaz has a reputation beyond reputepowdrdaz has a reputation beyond reputepowdrdaz has a reputation beyond reputepowdrdaz has a reputation beyond reputepowdrdaz has a reputation beyond reputepowdrdaz has a reputation beyond reputepowdrdaz has a reputation beyond reputepowdrdaz has a reputation beyond repute

I back mine up to a building. I do use the side door to unload the sleds and to load the trailer with gear. But I see your point that is about the only flat wall space that doesn't have a table or bench in it. The man door on the drivers side is good but it's a climb to get in and out of. May be do away with the big door and move the man door up and make it a little wider so you can pass a cooler through and have steps. Just an idea.

The Following User Says Thank You to powdrdaz For This Useful Post:
sodak (03-03-2018)
Old 03-06-2018, 02:06 PM
dhtrailer has a reputation beyond reputedhtrailer has a reputation beyond reputedhtrailer has a reputation beyond reputedhtrailer has a reputation beyond reputedhtrailer has a reputation beyond reputedhtrailer has a reputation beyond reputedhtrailer has a reputation beyond reputedhtrailer has a reputation beyond reputedhtrailer has a reputation beyond reputedhtrailer has a reputation beyond reputedhtrailer has a reputation beyond repute

Please let me know if you have any questions about the side ramp. We have sold a few without the side ramp and added some extra boxes or toolboxes up there. Works really well for extra wall space.