• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ibexx ice scratcher

nytro41

Premium Member
Oct 11, 2008
Some where in the hills ID
Hi everyone. I work for a new start up company called Ibexx. Some of you may have seen us at the Boise show and Salt Lake City show.

We have a couple of products still in prototype stages but we have one product (Ibexx ices scratcher brackets) that replace your stock brackets for our billet aluminum ones. We have hear complaints (and experienced it on some of our sled) of these brackets breaking.

Here is a couple of pictures of it. Go to our website, www.ibexx.com, and take a look at these new billet aluminum ice scratcher brackets and let me know what everyone thinks. PM me if you want a set and we can get them shipped out to you.

Thank you
Ibexx

IMG_20170222_101352.jpg IMG_20170222_101404.jpg IMG_20170222_102439.jpg IMG_20170222_102523.jpg

Last edited:

whitefish

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Kent WA
Great idea and I'm sure you will sell some but this should not be an area of focus when a stainless bolt and 2 nuts fixes the issue for $3. Good luck.

nytro41

Premium Member
Oct 11, 2008
Thanks for the input whitefish. I would say most people who spend 13000 on a sled would want something that looks good going on the sled rather than going down to your local hardware store for some bolts. FYI thank you for knocking on the product though.

whitefish

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Kent WA
Thanks for the input whitefish. I would say most people who spend 13000 on a sled would want something that looks good going on the sled rather than going down to your local hardware store for some bolts. FYI thank you for knocking on the product though.

Gorgeous product. Never said it wasn't. You asked what I thought and I told you.

whitefish

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Kent WA
They look great!
As for putting a $3 bolt on a $13k sled... I would be embarrassed.
Great looking product!

You should be embarrassed since you sled it made with 100's of $3 bolts that we paid way more than $3 for.

Xgraphite

Lifetime Membership
Jan 1, 2008
Idaho
My dealer had a set of these on their parts counter. They looked good very lightweight and solid, wouldn't have to worry about these breaking.

2Huskies

Lifetime Membership
Jul 19, 2009
Rigby, Idaho
What a fantastic time I had meeting with you and your team at the last snowshows.

This team was a joy to chat with and I am looking forward to seeing what you put out this year.

I just put my order in for a set. Christopher has already broken off 1 or 2 of his so I will surprise him with the set and see if he can keep these ones on the sled haha.

P
Nov 28, 2007
Yukon Canada
If I see a set at the parts counter I for sure would buy a set.

Not sure I would go out of my way to find them.

My thought is the more you have out at dealerships and at Suppliers where I buy stuff anyway -- the better your chances for a sale -- I might just ad a set to my Order. My 2 cents worth. To small to be a stand alone item. A set of scratchers with them on the other hand may be interesting I have already bend 2 original ones and snapped one mount.

nytro41

Premium Member
Oct 11, 2008
We will have a set of the scratcher coming out with these brackets here soon. also just to let customers know that there was a miscommunication between Snowest and us. The product that we have out now is just the brackets. we did not create those scratchers. those are stock ski doo ones. In the near future we will hopefully have a set. Like I said it was just a miscommunication between us.

Premium Features