• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

EVO full 3" bullet compared to stock exhaust

C

Cryme_Ariver

Mar 5, 2013
Steamboat Springs CO
just finished installing an evolution powersports full 3" bullet on a customers sled and the difference between stock and the 3" is huge.

The pictures below should speak for themselves on how restrictive the stock muffler and down pipe are. The amount of air that can flow through the stock one is so minimum compared to the amount of air that is being flowed with this new complete exhaust.

Not only is fit and finish awesome, it also cuts a ton of weight, sounds great and is a key essential for someone running a tune or remapped ECU.

tava3ybu.jpg
gy8a6ete.jpg
a8ydyhyn.jpg
y4a3y7up.jpg
deryvyze.jpg
dajura9y.jpg
usatehas.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T

Turbo11T

Nov 26, 2007
Lake Crystal, MN
That should move some air!

Has anyone measured the db levels of this exhaust at idle or cruising speed?

The bullet exhaust is without a doubt louder than stock. The magnum exhaust is 4-5 db quieter than the bullet. The main advantage to the bullet besides over the magnum is more weight loss. Both flow extremely well over the stock exhaust system. If I was looking for a exhaust that has a louder than stock but not to loud nice tone and flows well I would go with the 3" magnum. If I was looking for max weight loss I would go with the bullet. It is louder but it is not straight pipe loud.

E

Evolution Powersports

Nov 23, 2006
just finished installing an evolution powersports full 3" bullet on a customers sled and the difference between stock and the 3" is huge.

The pictures below should speak for themselves on how restrictive the stock muffler and down pipe are. The amount of air that can flow through the stock one is so minimum compared to the amount of air that is being flowed with this new complete exhaust.

Not only is fit and finish awesome, it also cuts a ton of weight, sounds great and is a key essential for someone running a tune or remapped ECU.

tava3ybu.jpg
gy8a6ete.jpg
a8ydyhyn.jpg
y4a3y7up.jpg
deryvyze.jpg
dajura9y.jpg
usatehas.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is one sweet looking sled...

Premium Features