• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Building a custom Rk 853 turbo

T

turbo pro

Dec 19, 2010
So I have been building this sled all summer and its coming together good, here's the build

Rk tec 853 13/6 head
Aerocharger water to air
Comp oil less turbo tail housing
External waste gate
CPI custom turbo pipe
Timber sled rear with Zbroz shocks
Fox float evol x fronts
Zbroz front end
Slp powder pro skis
3 inch 162 camelplast extreme
Boss seat
Skinz front and rear bumper
Skinz headlight delete
Power commander box
Par running board sides
13 pro running boards
Water to air cooler under seat
Cmx belt drive
Custom billet boots

This sled has been awesome to see come togather!! Need a big thanks out Rk tec Kelsey for all the help he has given me on the motor! And to cache valley coater for all the painting!! And brad Wursten for the help putting this togather

S
Jan 17, 2010
.. Lando

Looks like their heavy duty matte black finish. I have my rails and spindles there right now getting the same. I almost loaded up your boards on monday to put on my sled. Looks nice

H

Hairy Mark

Nov 21, 2007
kettle falls
i would really recommend wraping that pipe with something. the old shroud might fit but at least use some turbo wrap for that.

E

edavis0202

Jan 11, 2012
Colorado
Funny you're using a Power Commander for your setup with Brad in the mix. I would have thought with a one off setup and money spent already you would want to be able to control and monitor more parameters of the engine...Brad didn't mention Vipec by chance?

T

turbo pro

Dec 19, 2010
Ya I got a vipec on two other sleds! Just gonna try a power commander on this sled

Premium Features