• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Whatever happened to?...

Luke The Drifter

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Edmonton, Alberta
Since I've rejoined the 4M I've noticed a lot of new names and a lot of old names I recognize. I kinda wonder whatever happened to a lot of the old regulars like Fabster, Veedy, Wendy and many more. I know a few guys left when this forum changed hands and went to a subscription system.

polaris dude

Lifetime Membership
Jun 5, 2009
Grand Junction, CO
Veedy always shows up when the white stuff flies. He takes some of the greatest pictures I have ever seen. For an art class last year I had to bring in a picture and try to copy it. I should take a picture and post it next to his. I do it no justice haha

R
Sep 1, 2001
Maple Grove, MN
Fab or Killswitch depending on the day back then, wink wink! couldn't sled in the first place, neither could Darko. Some of the old guard are here still lurking once in a while.

I've been on here more now that I'm not dealing with sled/groomers as my job anymore. It's more enjoyable now. That job was killing my mood for everything.

Wish it was like it used to be back in the early 2000's, I'm sure the admins don't though.

H
Nov 9, 2001
Lincoln Nebraska
Fab or Killswitch depending on the day back then, wink wink! couldn't sled in the first place, neither could Darko. Some of the old guard are here still lurking once in a while.

I've been on here more now that I'm not dealing with sled/groomers as my job anymore. It's more enjoyable now. That job was killing my mood for everything.

Wish it was like it used to be back in the early 2000's, I'm sure the admins don't though.

LOL...Yes Fab couldnt sled much at all. He was in it for the people and parties. As for Darko/crookedstick wink wink...he could ride. I always thought you and he had a love hate relationship:face-icon-small-win or was that t4t. I still have the pic that lit up Darko from the old days I still lol. Was this you RJ or T4T??

attachment.php

T4T and Darko.jpg

R
Sep 1, 2001
Maple Grove, MN
That's T4T in the photo with Darko on the screen. I took the picture while we were at work. That was one funny evening while he was doctoring it all up. Damn it, I still laugh pretty hard about all those posts back then.

I wish I was able to keep all of mine when they switched over. Bummer!

Premium Features