• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Aerocharger and Felker Motorsports Benefit Auction

A

Aerocharger_Andrew

Dec 1, 2010
Overland Park, KS
www.Aerocharger.com
In response to the tragic events which occurred this weekend, Aerocharger is joining together with Felker Motorsports, the 10 High crew and a growing list of supporters to put on a benefit auction to help the family of the snowmobiler who was lost in an avalanche this weekend. Aerocharger is donating an E-Tec turbo kit, Felker Motorsports is going to donate the installation, clutching and gearing for the sled. Along with the turbo system other items will be auctioned off. All proceeds from the auction will go directly to the family of the lost rider.

We are still working on the details and will let you know as soon as everything has been setup.

Auction.jpg

X

XP Summit

Nov 26, 2007
Minneapolis, MN
I would like to be part of this auction. If there is anyway we can donate out of state I would love to here what our options are.

3C Guiding

Dec 9, 2010
Laramie Wy.
I would like to be part of this auction. If there is anyway we can donate out of state I would love to here what our options are.

give Aerocharger a call 913.829.3400.
im doing a trip for 3 ppl for 2 days on the snowy range
we already have all kinds of other stuff being added to the list for the auction. when will have all the info fig out we will post on here about the hole thing.

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
I suggest some raffle tickets or something that people who might not make the event can chip in on. I don't know the date yet but if you give a few things away via online raffle, I'll buy a few tickets.

newmy1

Lifetime Membership
Sep 3, 2008
Huskerland
Perhaps you could use Proxibid or like service to get online and and live bidders to participate. Could raise more $$ this way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

owenb2

Lifetime Membership
Mar 8, 2010
wyo
thank you!!

It is a truely great thing you guys are doing.

Does anyone know if a donation fund has been set up?

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
L0ve it when the cream rises to the top.

First class. Keep us informed on how we can all help out

-diz

mike taylor

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
pow Country CO
Taylor's Three Would like to Donate A Complete 11pcs Polaris Pro Vent Set Including our Footwells.
Please let us know how to get in contact with the correct person.
If Vents are Bought IN CO, Bring your sled by and WE will Install For Free.

And For the Month of Feb. All vents sales will have 10% goto the
fund for the Family.
Tyler You Will Be Missed,But Never Forgotten :brokenheart:
Love to the Family.
Mike,Jacque,Ashley Taylor

A

Aerocharger_Andrew

Dec 1, 2010
Overland Park, KS
www.Aerocharger.com
For people who want to help out that are around the Ft. Collins area, you can drop off at Felker Motorsports. For anyone one outside, the area you can send them to Aerocharger and we will bring them to the auction.

Aerocharger
Attn: Kim - Auction
402 New Century Parkway
New Century, KS 66031

If you are going to send anything, make sure it is here before Thursday as we will be loading up our trailer to head out west in the morning.

Also we have had requests to auction off other kits besides the E-Tec, we will be donating a turbo kit of your choice.

I have heard a date and time for the benefit but I want to make sure it is confirmed before I state it publicly.

Thanks again for everyone's support.

Premium Features