• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

M1000 power commander

S
Dec 2, 2007
have one on an 09 m-1000 with slp y pipe,pipe, can. it has worked flawless!! can get them from slp already down loaded. would recommend it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M

MEDIUMPIMPN

Nov 28, 2007
PIERRE
Lcd screen

Does that add on lcd screen work allright in the cold, does it have compensation for boost

RACINSTATION

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2003
Idaho
I have right at a year on the Powercommander on an M1000. Have run a lot of different configurations.

SLP single set up
Speedwerx single set up
Jaws twins
Stock exhaust

Have a good make for each of the above. It is the best fuel controller I have used. I have used everything that I know of for the the Cat right now, (Boondocker, Pure Logic, Dobeck, etc.).

The LCD is really nice because you can monitor throttle settings and real rpm etc. The LCD is an add on and costs more. It is not necessary if you have a map already. PC V is coming for the Arctic Cat, but will not be available until January(ish). Right now no boost application on the Arctic Cat from PowerCommander, but it is coming. PM me if you have ?s. Got a lot of time on one.
:beer;

gopher-it!

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
power commander

I have right at a year on the Powercommander on an M1000. Have run a lot of different configurations.

SLP single set up
Speedwerx single set up
Jaws twins
Stock exhaust

Have a good make for each of the above. It is the best fuel controller I have used. I have used everything that I know of for the the Cat right now, (Boondocker, Pure Logic, Dobeck, etc.).

The LCD is really nice because you can monitor throttle settings and real rpm etc. The LCD is an add on and costs more. It is not necessary if you have a map already. PC V is coming for the Arctic Cat, but will not be available until January(ish). Right now no boost application on the Arctic Cat from PowerCommander, but it is coming. PM me if you have ?s. Got a lot of time on one.
:beer;
can you post the power commander #s for these applications?

Premium Features