• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Where a deal on a 2018

donbrown

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Angeles
Looking for two 165 3" with SHOT and a 154 SHOT 3"

Couple friends in WI said dealers were selling for under $10.5 for just one 165 and 10 for a 154.

Looking out of state Colorado , Utah , Idaho ... At least get a ride in before coming back to a local trail ride.

donbrown

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Angeles
Beaverhead motorsports in Dillon, MT has 165 shot on the ground and 175 shot inbound (pick mine up next week). Rexburg powersports in Rexburg, ID typically has great deals as well. Local dealer is out and not getting in any more 2018.

CAlled REXBURG out of SHOT 165 Beaverhead said only 154 no 165

Last edited:

snoblind04

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Western Wyoming
Have you tired KSL Classifieds? With the low snow year in Utah I think there are hold overs there. I've not seen any with shot in those price ranges though.

donbrown

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Angeles
Have you tired KSL Classifieds? With the low snow year in Utah I think there are hold overs there. I've not seen any with shot in those price ranges though.

The dealers with those prices are sold out. Still trying to find dealers with similar price.

Best price I found so far

Shot 154 for $10900

Shot 165 for $11800

Skidoox

Lifetime Membership
Sep 4, 2001
Provo, UT
https://www.ksl.com/classifieds/listing/51312810

$9,499.99

ONLY a few of these great deals left!!!!!! Get your 2017 Ski-Doo 850 165 x 3” before there gone!!!!

Come check it out or call or text with any questions. Give Chad Fisher a call and mention this ad to get additional discounts on parts and accessories when you purchase a machine.

ADtripleS Motorsports

Chad Fisher cell:801-837-1238

Store: 801-393-4561

Dealer #19702339 S. 1900 W. West Haven UT, 84401

donbrown

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Angeles
https://www.ksl.com/classifieds/listing/51312810

$9,499.99

ONLY a few of these great deals left!!!!!! Get your 2017 Ski-Doo 850 165 x 3” before there gone!!!!

Come check it out or call or text with any questions. Give Chad Fisher a call and mention this ad to get additional discounts on parts and accessories when you purchase a machine.

ADtripleS Motorsports

Chad Fisher cell:801-837-1238

Store: 801-393-4561

Dealer #19702339 S. 1900 W. West Haven UT, 84401

Just talked to ADtripleS no more SHOT in 165

Ox

Snowest's Axe Murderer
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jul 8, 2001
NW Ohio
www.midwestproductionmachining.com
Anyone know of what the '19 has to offer over the '18?

Other than SHOT, anything over the '17?

If I could git that Revnegade paint job on a snow-check Summit - I'd bite, but the Summit colours suck, so ....

EDIT:

Somehow I managed to pull a "bad post" rating out of this from someone?

Last edited:
M

Meyersnow

Feb 8, 2015
Breckenridge
I just got a '18 165 SP, 3 inch, w/ Shot for 11,660 from RPM in Denver and 0% for 5 years. That deal is going till the end of the month. They also do a number of services before you take delivery, including new clutch weights and a boatload of other stuff. Call and ask for Don.

Chadx

♫ In the pow again. Just can't wait to get in..
Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2010
Bozeman, MT
Anyone know of what the '19 has to offer over the '18?
Other than SHOT, anything over the '17?

As noted in other threads and reveal, the 18 to 19 changes are minimal; clutch bracket, clutch cover, sheave fins, motormounts and side panel protective decals. You'll still need to clutch a 19 to fix heat then you don't need the items that are only there to pull out more heat because they are not clutched right from the factory. To me, not worth a 19 unless you love a specific color.

18 over a 17? Bulk head reinforcement and other belt cooling and belt longevity updates. All those can be done with aftermarket kits, too. SHOT is the big deal between 17 and 18. Even if you don't think you want shot, get it. For resale, for other people riding your sled, and for you (those awkward starting situations or if you get hurt...but also because once you start using, you'll keep using it all the time and love it).

Last edited:

Ox

Snowest's Axe Murderer
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jul 8, 2001
NW Ohio
www.midwestproductionmachining.com
I haven't seen any thread titles that seemed to cover this.
What is Reveal? I don't see it in a thread title?
I don't frequent Doo Talk.

But from what I have gathered in the trade journals (that have come in so far) there didn't seem to be much of anything special about the '19.

Even if you don't think you want shot, get it. For resale, for other people riding your sled, and for you (those awkward starting situations or if you get hurt...but also because once you start using, you'll keep using it all the time and love it).

I doo want the SHOT if I can get it.

Funny thing is that when me and my chum got new sleds in '02, we both got 800's. One Doo and one Pol. But at the time we were running 580 and 600's, and the guys on the 670's were really crying about winging them over on cold mornings. So we both got E-start.

So we pulled into the staging lot on the Wyoming side of Cook City in the morning, and it was 0*. We both had the idea that today is a good time to see just how bad these heifers roll over by hand. They were managable. Within a few years, we had both taken them off. (But then of course - I sell recoil kits, so ...)

However - in the meantime I would ride with Wild Bill (Col) maybe a few days a year, and boy would he give me Shiite about that e-starter. Taken into consideration that he doesn't ride at 1000' and down to -30* or worse like we doo in North Ontario on occassion - he wouldn't know how hard they can pull over .....

So a cpl yrs ago we were riding, and when we all got ready to pull away from a break, I could'a swore that I heard a "whir" prior to someone's sled firing. I got panic'd and had everyone shut down! :face-icon-small-sho I said that it almost sounded like an e-starter in the bunch, and I could'a swore that it maybe came from Bills sled. "Something wrong with your snowmachine Bill?"

"Mumble, mumble" - whir - and he rode off.... :censored:

:face-icon-small-hap :face-icon-small-coo :face-icon-small-hap :face-icon-small-hap :face-icon-small-coo

Also - IM/HO a RH brake and a LH throttle are worth more than SHOT for "those situations"....

BTW - thanks for your reply.

Last edited:
Premium Features