• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anyone have a jaws pipe on 17 mtn cat?

bopper

Premium Member
Apr 28, 2008
elkford,bc
Hey guys I'm debating throwing a jaws single on my mountain cat. I had one on my old 14 and loved it.

So does anyone have a setup dialed with Boondocker box and clutching that rides 5-8000ft??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

03Firecatguy

Mar 12, 2011
Aberdeen SD
I have one on mine. I got the numbers from Jaws and it works awesome! MDS weights, Polaris black primary spring, 43 * helix and changed secondary spring. Got spring from RacinStation but can't remember the specs

Last edited:
P

pezq^

Apr 10, 2013
Finland
Hey guys I'm debating throwing a jaws single on my mountain cat. I had one on my old 14 and loved it.

So does anyone have a setup dialed with Boondocker box and clutching that rides 5-8000ft??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, it is killer, with some adjust in clutching!

You need only take contact jaws, and they give fuel number for you.:yo:

O
Dec 9, 2010
High falls, NY
I have one on mine. I got the numbers from Jaws and it works awesome! MDS weights, Polaris black primary spring, 43 * helix and changed secondary spring. Got spring from RacinStation but can't remember the specs

Did you wrap your pipe? How's the clearance on the side panels? I have a 15 with narrow boards I made and I sucked the side panels and belly pan in and I had to put some carbon fiber on the inside of the panel to keep from melting it

Premium Features