• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2016 155 Axys sno check 3 inch Tit orange

SRXSRULE

Lifetime Membership
Aug 25, 2002
There's no such 17 available any where in the country .
17 snow checks axys are not available .

That couldnt be further from the truth. Almost every dealer in the country orders in "Demo" sleds and puts them right on the floor and sells them. They are ALL snow check sleds, all colors, options, and tracks. Several of the 17 LE orange squeeze and lime squeeze sleds for sale all over the country, 155-163-174 and 2.6 or 3" tracks.

I didnt snow check a sled this year.... But somehow I have a 17 triple black 163 in my shop right now. AND, I only paid 11,800 OTD, no frieght or prep. Out of state sale so sales tax not applied.

Now go ahead and give me your thumbs down. Eric

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
The start of this was totally Tully said that he was buying a snow check 2017 that was the same thing as mine for 14000. There's no such 17 available any where in the country . Now he copped to last year in season
Which Polaris is massively rebating and offering low to 0 percent interest rates . That was the reason that mine wasn't worth what I asked for it.
Like I said stuck to faacking golf or bad mitten . I put thumbs down on all of you guys who agree with that.17 snow checks axys are not available .
I asked 13000 for mine and a gentleman from Wyoming thought that was fair enough price . Stop complaining about freight and setup charges .
If you snow check you don't pay anything put tax and tabs.
Like I did on my 17 850. Have a nice day ������

If you can't play by forum rules and fit in well with the members, your time here will be limited.
This forum has a way of vetting out the turds. They float to the surface very quickly.

89sandman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2004
southern oregon
This has got to be the most interesting for sale add I've ever seen, I checked it out just for the "tit orange" stayed for the suspense. :pop2: :popcorn: I've got lots of popcorn, lets keep it going!!!

Last edited:
S
Dec 12, 2013
It has been quite the dust up between these guys. He has a hard time writing and spelling, so at some of the postings have been a little confusing. He keeps saying - Fox Shock upgrade. Maybe it's an Arctic Cat he has. Of course any one who knows enough about sleds to confuse Walker Evans with Fox should definitely be riding a French Canadian pile like a 17 850.

I couldn't resist.

Jeepbman

Premium Member
Apr 12, 2015
Cascades
It has been quite the dust up between these guys. He has a hard time writing and spelling, so at some of the postings have been a little confusing. He keeps saying - Fox Shock upgrade. Maybe it's an Arctic Cat he has. Of course any one who knows enough about sleds to confuse Walker Evans with Fox should definitely be riding a French Canadian pile like a 17 850.

I couldn't resist.

Actually ski don't I have ridden all 4 . I ride every thing with gas .
Ask the guys from BC about the 850 . I love haters . ??

S
Dec 16, 2011
Eastern Washingtom

I couldn't resist.

HAHA this is a very interesting thread it appears this might be a new negotiating tactic. The seller starts low and then raises his price during the negotiations instead of the more traditional start high and the buyer tries to lower the price. I'm not sure it's a terrible idea would definitely generate more interest this way.

S
Dec 12, 2013
You ride with gas? There's relief for that. Ask the Canadian how good the Canadian snowmobile is? That's like asking a liberal if Hillary Clinton would have been the better choice. Yeah, I'm a Hater along with everyone else on this post.... except you of course.

Premium Features