• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Big Nasty Grass Drags 2015

kevinm7

Lifetime Membership
Dec 6, 2010
Spring Creek, NV
Does anyone know if there will be drags again this year.
I just spoke with the race promoter and he said they are leaning towards cancelling the grass drags due to declining interest/entries. My family and I, along with a few friends, were contemplating going up there and entering a couple of sleds, so we will see what they come up with. I am supposed to hear back from them in the next week or so.

kevinm7

Lifetime Membership
Dec 6, 2010
Spring Creek, NV
I will pass on that information. Are you talking you and 6 other sleds? This is what they need to hear. Brent, he is the guy that puts on the grass drag part of it, said without the entries it becomes cost prohibitive for him. So, if we can show him that there is interest, even from this small sample size, it will encourage them to try again. Let me know if, and how many, you intend to enter sleds.

I know that I have 3 for sure and possibly as many as 5 from here.

M
Dec 3, 2007
Yes I have 4 sleds for sure and possibly more. last year was my first year there and it was small for sure but I would like to help make it bigger and keep it going.

kevinm7

Lifetime Membership
Dec 6, 2010
Spring Creek, NV
I received confirmation from Brent Lish that there WILL NOT be grass drags at this years Big Nasty. Bummer!!

M
Dec 3, 2007
darn that sucks. I dont understand why it was such a low turn out last year. Its an awesome place to have a rave with all the other things going on around.

Premium Features