• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SummitHD 45 deg N

Dec 8, 2007
This is a great movie from SummitHD Tons of POW, and Backcountry riding. I've seen most of the new movie's, and this is at the top.

S

snengineer

Nov 26, 2007
South Jordan, Utah
My wife's words "For once I could watch the whole snowmobile video without being annoyed by the music-filming combination...music fit the riding....riding was great...filming was even better....which one are we going to watch next?" that's when she fell asleep.:rolleyes:

G
Feb 4, 2009
I have had this movie sitting in the closet along with the new boondockers for about 6 weeks. I want to watch it really bad but im not going to watch them untill December the earliest. I have a new summit x that im trying to paitently wait for and it would just kill me to watch these new videos knowing I dont even have my new sled yet and I wont be able to ride untill December. Unlike you people out west we have to wait till December hear in the U.P. for some good ridable snow. If I keep reading all these reviews I may break down and have to watch it. How is Boondockers 6??

Premium Features