• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ecu reflash for 18 ER&EB

Sunvang

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2010
Norway
How are the early builds when you start it cold? I was told it always needed 2 pulls before it started. I have a late build and it starts on first pull each time. Could that be a change in the ecu update?

summ8rmk

Most handsome
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 16, 2008
yakima, wa.
Mine was built in september, takes at least 2 pulls cold. Sometimes 2 when warm.

Mountain Cat

dboivin

Lifetime Membership
Apr 6, 2013
Michigan
took mine in to get flashed and there was another bulletin for heat shield install. So 3 bulletins so far on this EB mc.

1. clutch replacement
2. ECU flash
3. Heat shield to protect panels

M7-Ballz 2 the Wall

Lifetime Membership
Nov 20, 2008
Anchorage, AK
took mine in to get flashed and there was another bulletin for heat shield install. So 3 bulletins so far on this EB mc.

1. clutch replacement
2. ECU flash
3. Heat shield to protect panels

Should be the heat shield for the exhaust side abs a new side panel for the clutch side with the stiffer support added for the EB and Er's

gp800

Premium Member
Sep 25, 2017
What month would the sled have to be manufactured in to be considered an “early build” and where can you find out when your sled was built? This is my first Cat.

summ8rmk

Most handsome
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 16, 2008
yakima, wa.
What month would the sled have to be manufactured in to be considered an “early build” and where can you find out when your sled was built? This is my first Cat.
Early builds are spring sleds (march)
Late build is regular season (july-october)

Mountain Cat

Snow Fever

Lifetime Membership
Dec 14, 2007
BC
Anyone with the new flash for the early release sleds try it out yet? seeing any difference?
Anyone know what the reflash is suppose to do?

Premium Features