• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Tunnel Bag choices

Yaeger34

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2015
St cloud mn
I have 2 mountain addiction bags. Had one on the sled and one on the snowbike. Every zipper has broke and made them unusable. Aside from that they are awesome. I plan on bring my bags to hay days and see if they will do anything. If they will it is a big I would recommend. If they won't than I wouldn't because without zippers it is not usable at all.

hamlin

Lifetime Membership
Sep 13, 2013
I have a giant loop moto bag. I can't remember the name of mine but it's the smaller of the two they make. It keeps everything completely dry, but as mentioned, it's clips and unrolling it to open. It might get old if your in there 20 times a day, but I only open once or twice in a day of riding and I would buy it again no question.

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
I ended up going with the Pelican IM2540 Storm. I got it in the mail and have yet to mount it. I am very happy with it. I will be sure to post a few pictures.
Thats a big case! Will be good to see pictures of it mounted up... my 2300 seems borderline big but I still FILL it everytime I go out.

GoBigParts

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Michigan
www.gobigparts.com
I have 2 mountain addiction bags. Had one on the sled and one on the snowbike. Every zipper has broke and made them unusable. Aside from that they are awesome. I plan on bring my bags to hay days and see if they will do anything. If they will it is a big I would recommend. If they won't than I wouldn't because without zippers it is not usable at all.

Depends when they were purchased but I had some replaced for customers by Mountain addiction that had broken zippers under warranty.

This is why it is important to buy from a reputable dealer or online seller that actually has a website and policies vs. just buying from an ebay seller. Not saying you went this route but I see a lot of people that do.

Last edited:

Yamadoo04

Premium Member
Oct 4, 2005
Herriman, Utah
www.youtube.com
Check out the thread "mounting pelican case on tunnel". I use a rigid tool box from Home Depot. Can't beat $30.

be07424f4d794b3739abbc4d890d3f14.jpg

27359f7f4b394a7e373d25b740db2d3a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DUKHTR3

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
I just bought one last night. I really wanted a pelican but for the $$ the rigid is hard to beat. Just wish it was a 1" or 2" taller.

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

RanOutofTalent

Lifetime Membership
Dec 20, 2014
Western Montana
Got my Pelican case mounted and figured I would share my results. I am happy with how it turned out. Looking forward to riding with it.

I added pictures but they are not showing up when i look at the post.....

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited by a moderator:
S

SnoPro1000

Feb 24, 2008
I was going to run the ridgid case really thinking hard about
It but really it’s not pretty.
So I did some research and came across a company that makes brackets to adapt brp linq system to my arctic cat ( polaris aswell)
Now let’s be clear linq is bar none he best system out there and I hate ski-doo but can’t argue the fact.
93$ Canadian got me to brakets I ordered 2 sets to run a tank and the bag.
Canadasledparts.com
White out technologies also makes them

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
I think the pelican cases are better looking than many of the bag options! I am swapping my pelican case out for a slightly smaller one from northern tool to allow room for gas cans. Normally $50, on sale for $25. Gonna mount it to some cheap hyfaxs I got on sale at a dealer. Will be in it for under $50 with hardware. Ill post up pics when I get it done.

Premium Features