• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

LOGAN TRAILER BUILD 2018

Butta

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fort Collins, CO
how tall is it in back can you get a RZR in one?

I'm having a bumper pull built by Logan Coach. You can get whatever you want done, they are very easy to work with to get all the features you want. All the trailers will fit a RZR height wise. I added 6" on mine because the 21' bumper pull model doesn't have a dovetail due to the length and I didn't even want it to be close to hitting if I put bigger tires or a lift on my RZR in the future.

If I remember right the standard interior height is 88", yup, pretty tall.I believe the door opening was around 80-81" (when you have a dovetail). My 21' BP w/ no dovetail was going to be somewhere around 76-77" rear door opening height, so I made it a little taller.

Captainsheaff

Lifetime Membership
Mar 29, 2011
That's such a beaut.

Thanks Scott, It's an awesome trailer that just keeps getting better as we continue to drive the progression! Stoked for what the future years will bring:) see you on the moiuntain
Justin

Captainsheaff

Lifetime Membership
Mar 29, 2011
A certain someone with initials CB is very jealous.

Trails West is now dead to me when I think about my high-end trailer future.

Haha, That's awesome!
I hope they're not jealous, but rather hard at work in R&D to up the game and keep the progression rolling. Legitimate competition like this is a good thing for the consumer and manufactures.
I operate out of my trailers 5+ days a week and have been lucky enough to work with a company like Logan who listens to the riders/end users. They are willing to develop & incorporate all of these features into their already solid platform and re-invest a lot of time&$$ into the continued success of their product lines.
I'm stoked this has set the new "standard" or "benchmark" for you in high end trailers and hope to stay on top for years to come.
Thanks,
Justin

cash

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Omaha
Trailer

Hands down the BEST trailer on the market, quality of material and finish beyond my expectations. Upgraded heater with combined 110,000 BTU's makes changing clothes and melting sleds ideal.

Butta

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fort Collins, CO
Mine has FINALLY reached the dealer, over 2 weeks past due. Bummer timing as they promised my delivery by the holidays if I put my deposit in when I did. It's a real drag that I missed being able to take my kids snowmobiling when they were off from school, and now it shows up right when they go back to being busy. Trailer may as well showed up in June this year since the snow sucks and I probably won't be in a hurry to go myself.

I'll try to post pictures when i pick it up. Hope it's all I expect, because the timing delays have sure put a damper on my excitement for Logan.

EDIT: Just came back from the dealer. Logan didn't put the proper flooring in, so more delays. I ordered the spray in flooring that came with the insulated/heated floor, and I got the insulation but only the rubber coin flooring. Another delay.....it's going to be a great trailer, just beyond frustrated right now due to these issues. A short list of items that need corrected as well, but that's not unusual for any trailer. I've asked the dealer to take another look/pass at the underside of the frame with the spray on lining since I saw some parts that were missed at the factory under the trailer. These come with a lifetime corrosion warranty, and Logan is pulling through to make it right. All in all, it's going to be a great long term trailer. Definitely worth the extra time. Recently Logan has been very good about providing information when asked and they genuinely want to make their product the best.

Last edited:

Captainsheaff

Lifetime Membership
Mar 29, 2011
Hey brother,
Sorry its the busy time of year for me & I'm just seeing your post. I hope all the issues were resolved swiftly and to your satisfaction. The is NO excuse for oversight or quality control mistakes at this level. I will say that Logan stands behind their product 100% and makes customer satisfaction a top priority. Post a few photos of that bad boy when you get a chance and enjoy the rest of the season.
For future trailer buyers; It's not a bad idea to plan ahead and order your trailers (or anything snow related for that matter) 8-10 weeks before the season starts. This gives time for overruns, corrections or delays that you cant control & ensures you'll have your equipment when you actually need it.
Hope to see you guys in the mountain soon.
Justin

Captainsheaff

Lifetime Membership
Mar 29, 2011
UTV's in the Logan Trailer

Iv'e been asked a lot lately if utv's will fit in the trailer and if you have to remove tracks. So here it is... Yes, even the earlier model's which sat much taller fit with ease in the Logan. No airing down tires or modifications needed. As you can see above, the Can-Am Maverick maxx Turbo with tracks also fits in with several inches to spare. The trailer above is a 35' with 6 long track sleds and a 4 door UTV with tracks. You have to hang 1 sled tail to clear in this combo but it works great!! With no tracks, this combo fits without hanging any sleds.

IMG_2587.jpg IMG_2590.jpg IMG_3251.jpg IMG_3262.jpg IMG_2096.jpg

DUKHTR3

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Iv'e been asked a lot lately if utv's will fit in the trailer and if you have to remove tracks. So here it is... Yes, even the earlier model's which sat much taller fit with ease in the Logan. No airing down tires or modifications needed. As you can see above, the Can-Am Maverick maxx Turbo with tracks also fits in with several inches to spare. The trailer above is a 35' with 6 long track sleds and a 4 door UTV with tracks. You have to hang 1 sled tail to clear in this combo but it works great!! With no tracks, this combo fits without hanging any sleds.
With all the staggering of sleds do u ever use your front door? If u never use it would u ever order without one?

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

Butta

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fort Collins, CO

The gooseneck models are all great for SxS's....if you are interested in the 21' BP model, or any model that is short enough to necessitate eliminating the dovetail, proceed with caution. I was not excited to find that my +6" height 21' BP model had a ramp angle that exceeded clearance limits for loading my 4 seat RZR 1k (would high center due to break over angle from ramp to floor). The deck height of that model is what creates the issue, it's almost 36". Needless to say, I'm still trailer hunting now. This has been brought to Logan's attention and I'm sure will be addressed in future models....huge disappointment for me though.

Captainsheaff

Lifetime Membership
Mar 29, 2011
Good question. I don't use the front door for load/unload unless I'm running 6 or less machines. We do however use the door for mass loading of gear and equipment when we are loaded down. I'm not sure I would do one without the front door as the cost savings doesn't seem to out way the benefits when its needed. Logan will build with or without no problem though. We are working on a concept trailer that would not have the front door but would have living quarters & some very useful features. More to come on that in the coming months.

Captainsheaff

Lifetime Membership
Mar 29, 2011
Man that's a real bummer :( From reading above, it sounds like you didn't do the beavertail? I have yet to see any trailer with a flat deck and 16" rubber that would fit a UTV without airing down. IMO, don't ever delete the beavertail for that reason alone. Good luck brother & as always, hit me up if you have any questions.
j

Butta

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fort Collins, CO
Man that's a real bummer :( From reading above, it sounds like you didn't do the beavertail? I have yet to see any trailer with a flat deck and 16" rubber that would fit a UTV without airing down. IMO, don't ever delete the beavertail for that reason alone. Good luck brother & as always, hit me up if you have any questions.
j

I didn't CHOOSE to delete the dove tail, Logan can not build their standard 21' BP model with a dove tail. Said it wasn't long enough. I would think after my ordeal with them, we may see a different 21' BP model in the future.

Premium Features