• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Diamond S Ti Quiet Exhaust Can

driver1

Premium Member
Jan 17, 2010
I am thinking of pulling the trigger and getting the Ti quiet can for my
2017 polaris SBA. I have already done a search throughout this forum about the experiences with this can. I was wondering if anyone has experienced problems with the can cracking. Any input is appreciated.

GreenState

Lifetime Membership
Feb 28, 2012
McCall
I am thinking of pulling the trigger and getting the Ti quiet can for my
2017 polaris SBA. I have already done a search throughout this forum about the experiences with this can. I was wondering if anyone has experienced problems with the can cracking. Any input is appreciated.

Both of my '16 cans cracked and Diamond S replaced them under warranty. Zero problems with the '17's I got-- ~3,500 miles on those combined.

Zrider

Lifetime Membership
May 7, 2003
Sparks, NV
My '17 Axys already had the DS Quiet Can on it when I bought it back in May. No problems as of yet. It's light, looks good, and is not loud.

driver1

Premium Member
Jan 17, 2010
My '17 Axys already had the DS Quiet Can on it when I bought it back in May. No problems as of yet. It's light, looks good, and is not loud.

I like what I've been reading about them, light weight, low almost stock noise levels. The only thing I read on a different forum was that titanium was prone to crack. Now this was from a vendor that sold other brands of exhaust. I wanted to find out from people who use them if they are having problems

edgey

Premium Member
Jul 9, 2001
I have 2 yrs on four axys with them not a problem.

driver1

Premium Member
Jan 17, 2010
Thanks for all the replies and info, I couldn't take it any more so I just ordered one. They are going to ship it out tomorrow.

off trail mike

Lifetime Membership
May 31, 2011
New Brunswick, Canada
I have two seasons on a 16 Diamond S and one on 17. Both as good as new. No cracking and work well. Check rubber isolators once a season to make sure they are OK. I'm on Summits, but it's basically same can. My understanding is cracking was related to some early production units. Scott (Diamond S.) has already said they changed Titanium bottom plate thicknesses to resolve issue.

Great customer service so I wouldn't sweat it too much.

OTM

Premium Features