• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Knee pads

Dam Dave

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Oct 27, 2001
Montrose
get the Tank Jacket from Cat, very secure fit, and holds 2 bottles of water:D

PowderEatin

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
SW Idaho
Dam Dave,

How do you like the tank jacket? I know it has pads on the side of the actual tank, but I didn't think it had pads for the console where your knees end up if you slide straight forward? I haven't been able to track down any good pictures of the tank jacket. Thx

never_summer_ind

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2008
Parkman, Wy
I really like my Skins knee pads. Going on two years. I did pull the pads off and used some high strenght silicone to put the velcro pieces back on this fall. (Just in case.)I've never completely lost one and its handy to take them off if you need to remove those plastic knee pieces.

S
Nov 28, 2007
Oh I can't help it. Any sled that needs knee pads just aint right. Not hackin at all but you must see the humor in a thread titled "kneepads".

Just thought it sounded funny.

D
Jan 30, 2008
ANC, AK
www.myspcace.com
I bought a set up Thor MX knee pads for under $20 @ the dealer. Works great under my outer layer. Have said my knees a few times when sleds slips out from me and I bash the knee on the foot rails. just my 2$

D

dubbs

Dec 8, 2007
Calgary ab
The velcro ones are great... You can trow them on the garage floor for your wifey!!
How do you like them apples Stone Hands!!

Premium Features