• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Camcorder for Filming Snowmobiling

GoBigParts

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Michigan
www.gobigparts.com
I am looking for a handheld for doing point and shoot type recording. I already have 2 action cams I can mount to me, the snowmobile, helmet etc. I am looking for something that has good viewfinder and zoom controls. What is everyone using? I was looking at a Panasonic HC V770. Seem to be the best bang for the buck in the consumer range. I would be interested in thoughts on what Prosumer camera as well.

N

nfinit100

Oct 1, 2015
Northern CO
I use the sony range of action cams,video and cameras, I recommend the AX53 or AX100. If you aren't shooting long videos the sony rx10 is also very good. Once DJI releases the Ronin S it will be an excellent gimbal to add to it.

I have also heard good things about the panasonic fz series and handheld camera.

R
May 3, 2018
Re:

I can suggest you AX1 4K Professional Handycam. It is one of the best 4k professional camera. It has the professional-caliber XLR mic input and unparalleled image quality. Breaking ground by incorporating new-paradigm 4K2/60p3 video recording and output in an incredibly user-friendly form. Ready to capture the imaginations and eyes of even the most discerning videographers.

Premium Features