• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SOLD: 2017 SnoWest Project Trailer

gonehuntnpowder

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2008
Eastern Idaho
Recently pulled a twin to this (not this decked out) from Rapid City to Idaho falls. I weighed it before I left. It was 10400 loaded. These trailers are well made and pull great. It wasn't my trailer. I have a 7 wide but I sure have been thinking about one of these. This one needs to sell so I can stop obsessing over it.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Recently pulled a twin to this (not this decked out) from Rapid City to Idaho falls. I weighed it before I left. It was 10400 loaded. These trailers are well made and pull great. It wasn't my trailer. I have a 7 wide but I sure have been thinking about one of these. This one needs to sell so I can stop obsessing over it.

Had to charge up my DJI Osmo over night so I can go shoot a video walk through of the trailer this morning.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Last edited:

Calvin42

Premium Member
Oct 14, 2008
Cantonment, FL
Someone is getting a great deal. Would absolutely love to have it, but new car, new sled, family vacation and wedding this year have made my financial manager (me) think that a new trailer purchase is better left to 2018. Christopher, appreciate all the info you passed on. Do a good job of ordering your 2018 trailer, I may be a serious contender next year.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Someone is getting a great deal. Would absolutely love to have it, but new car, new sled, family vacation and wedding this year have made my financial manager (me) think that a new trailer purchase is better left to 2018. Christopher, appreciate all the info you passed on. Do a good job of ordering your 2018 trailer, I may be a serious contender next year.

He he he.
Planning it out a year in advance are ya?

Just as soon as this one is sold and paid for we can start on the next one.
As for me, I am very curious to see what new goodies they will have for us to test. I am HOPING they make a major move over toward serious LED lighting in the entire trailer. BRIGHT LEDs would be a welcome addition.

tadder52

Lifetime Membership
Nov 12, 2012
Northern MN
Just can't see that happening for me.

I know a little bit of a pain, but have you thought of going to a small enclosed trailer to alleviate the need for dry storage over the bed? I don't know what kind of miles you put on when you need the storage, but you can find those trailers dirt cheap.

I don't know what a topper vs trailer cost comes out to. Just a thought.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
I know a little bit of a pain, but have you thought of going to a small enclosed trailer to alleviate the need for dry storage over the bed? I don't know what kind of miles you put on when you need the storage, but you can find those trailers dirt cheap.

I don't know what a topper vs trailer cost comes out to. Just a thought.

No, thats not really in the cards for me. I am hauling stuff in the bed of the truck ALL the time.

Premium Features