• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Dragon upper a-arm rod end thread size

S

SNWMBL

Feb 14, 2010
AK
Does anyone know the thread size and pitch of the upper a-arm rod ends on a Dragon RMK?

I know the Pro/Axys are metric but I've heard the Dragons are standard. This is the style of rod end in question(although this one is from a Pro)

Thanks

S

SNWMBL

Feb 14, 2010
AK
Were there any models/years that had standard threads that style or have they always been metric?

A

ak

Dec 7, 2007
Dan

Do you have the upper metric ( pro rmk year) aluminum rod ends available in any other color than red?

alt

Lifetime Membership
Jan 7, 2010
Livingston
www.alternativeimpact.com
Sorry I don't. I don't have any of them in metric. Everything I carry is standard and I think the only anodized aluminum rod ends I can get in anything other than red are the 5/8-18. Those are blue,purple,red and black. FYI don't buy any aluminum rod ends from QA1 they are junk. Their steel are of good quality. You can buy the cheaper ones at the hardware store and places like eBay but they are pretty bottom shelf.

S

SNWMBL

Feb 14, 2010
AK
AK, look at FK bearings. They have aluminum rod ends(not sure about metric sizes) and the load ratings are usually much higher than anyone else, even on the steel joints. They are expensive though.

Premium Features