• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Quality Storage Solutions - E-Series by Sled Solutions

jonsonfire81

Lifetime Membership
Apr 21, 2009
Iowa
Kept mine for the Gen4

The bag fits like a glove with the brackets and linq mounts! I had to move the tapped holes that mount the brackets to the bag to get the gas can to fit, but the new mounts have multiple mounting options.(mine was an early set of prototypes)

Couldn't be happier!!

The first picture is the the Ski doo slim tunnel bag that uses two sets of linq mounts and is too big to have a gas can also. That bag was wet for the whole trip every time. Poor quality for sure. Rubbed thru the paint on the first trip- not happy

IMG_0315.jpg IMG_0277.jpg IMG_0196.jpg

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
I own the middle size and bigger bag. They are expensive but they are the best I have seen and the only bags I have had that lasted more than 4 rides. I trash my stuff and they hold up well. If you are a trail rider stick to the cheap OEM crap. My only complaint is the amount of assembly you have to do yourself setting it up. The bag is worth the money.

Thanks for your review!

I bought the e series bag with the linq aluminum mounts that have straps and the linq cam clamps. So far they have been the best quality of any bags that I have used in the last 15 years of mountain riding! Won't buy anything else. I will dig up a picture of the installation on my 154" XM

The bag fits like a glove with the brackets and linq mounts! I had to move the tapped holes that mount the brackets to the bag to get the gas can to fit, but the new mounts have multiple mounting options.(mine was an early set of prototypes)

Couldn't be happier!!

The first picture is the the Ski doo slim tunnel bag that uses two sets of linq mounts and is too big to have a gas can also. That bag was wet for the whole trip every time. Poor quality for sure. Rubbed thru the paint on the first trip- not happy

Thanks for the awesome review!!

J

jph3

Dec 6, 2007
Edwards co
Saw the Wolf Creek bag (Entz's) first hand last weekend, great quality, definitely planning to get one at some point. The hard-bottom casing makes this very rigid as well... great work from what I have seen so far!

Bocephus

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2010
i see you borrowed my Linq idea. i converted my bag to this mount back in 2013. it has been working flawlessly since. i just put it on my G4 this year. thanks for the good product

NorthMNSledder

Trail Coordinator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Ham Lake / Lake of the Woods, MN
Mine got deleted too. So if you even mention another brand it gets deleted?

There are no other deleted posts in this thread, I went back and looked for you.

But with this being a Sled Solutions Brand specific thread I'm not sure why you would post about another brand here. Maybe start a new thread on the bag you wanted to discuss. It might get more discussion there.

Edit
I went back and looked and you didn't post in this thread. You posted here: http://www.snowest.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421139

And your post is still there. Hope that helps.

X

Xrider

Jul 9, 2001
Montana
He is sold out I was just trying to help him out :face-icon-small-coo

There are no other deleted posts in this thread, I went back and looked for you.

But with this being a Sled Solutions Brand specific thread I'm not sure why you would post about another brand here. Maybe start a new thread on the bag you wanted to discuss. It might get more discussion there.

Edit
I went back and looked and you didn't post in this thread. You posted here: http://www.snowest.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421139

And your post is still there. Hope that helps.
Sorry, my bad. Anyway I wasn't promoting a different brand, just offering info on how I fixed mine. Ride on!

Premium Features