• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

MDS weights

pinko

Premium Member
Dec 25, 2007
Wembley, AB
Anyone running the MDS turbo weights? The clutching that came with my BD kit isn't near heavy enough so looking at going with some adjustables. I've had great luck with Steves weights on my cats but never ran them on boost

S
Jul 30, 2015
Calgary, AB
Anyone running the MDS turbo weights? The clutching that came with my BD kit isn't near heavy enough so looking at going with some adjustables. I've had great luck with Steves weights on my cats but never ran them on boost

What BD kit do you have, what elevation do you ride and what RPM are you currently seeing?

pinko

Premium Member
Dec 25, 2007
Wembley, AB
What BD kit do you have, what elevation do you ride and what RPM are you currently seeing?
Base sidekick. Running mostly between 6-8k and constantly seeing 8700+. Hitting the rev limiter like it's going out of style. I grabbed some 70g weights to try out for now

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Ult680

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Ada, MI
We are running them at sea level on t-pro and t-axys with great results. He has a really solid setup .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pinko

Premium Member
Dec 25, 2007
Wembley, AB
I ordered a setup today from Steve. As always an easy and informative transaction. Looking forward to running them

Premium Features