• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

pro 155 2014, next mod to improve?

F
Mar 14, 2013
Quebec city
oil is at 45/1, sea level, par head, carls cycle clutch kit and HPS can plus few stuff to strengthen the sled.
I like pretty much how the sled is responding right now but I was wondering what I can add to improve without big investment.
I still have one year warranty on the engine so im not to sure about modifying the intake but im considerate it.
thx, merci bien!

Last edited:
C
Dec 24, 2014
I love my 2014 Pro 800 155 just the way it is. I will do a 1-2" handlebar riser, I miss that from my '13. Otherwise bone stock and under warranty. Mine works perfect as delivered.

The only mod they need is some poor sucker to ride the 100 easy miles to break in the QD belt. Polaris needs to build a rig to run these belts in on, then deliver them with the same 30 mile break in as the clutch belts.

89sandman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2004
southern oregon
The 3 things I didn't like about my 11 pro were the boards, stock ones always sucked. Shocks would bottom too easy, I'm 220 plus gear and the overheating issue. The 13+boards are awesome, the TD shocks are also awesome, now if they could just put a decent cooling system in the thing I'd have nothing to complain about:)

pindallout

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
51st State Da U.P., eh!
I was just going to post that......lol............. Now that you have a PAR head you might as well go crazy.......... You already took care of that........ of course if something happens you can swap the head back........... but, really you could do that with most mods.............lol.............. Might as well port and pipe it........ good luck.

F
Mar 14, 2013
Quebec city
yes exact, Head will go back oem if something goes wrong... the thing I was thinking is open up the intake but that means hole in the hood and this will ruin the warranty...

shock sound good, what do guys recommend? I ride mostly three riding

Thanks!

just today. ruin a lower arm in a rock... we need snow up here in Quebec, badly...

Premium Features