• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

My 07 800r summit X build

S

sdstroker

Nov 17, 2013
Looknig forward to putting monster boards on. Got to looking at the running boards and they will need some straightening. Anyone have answers to the questions above?

S

sledsrock

Nov 26, 2007
Grand Junction, Co.
Post up a pic of your silencer and we'll identify it. Yes, I do order several oem parts through my local dealership. I call in my order with BRP p/n's and two days later they text me that my order is in AND I get a 10% discount, I make there job so easy by providing the p/n's.

S

sdstroker

Nov 17, 2013
Post up a pic of your silencer and we'll identify it. Yes, I do order several oem parts through my local dealership. I call in my order with BRP p/n's and two days later they text me that my order is in AND I get a 10% discount, I make there job so easy by providing the p/n's.

There's a picture of it in my first couples posts in this thread. It it worth it to shorten my stock a arms or order them from place? Who all sells them?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

kevinm7

Lifetime Membership
Dec 6, 2010
Spring Creek, NV
Hey sledsrock.... Please stop posting pics of that SPI chain case... It's making me sad haha. I really wish I could have gotten in on that....

S

sdstroker

Nov 17, 2013
Thanks for the link sledsrock. Keep posting pictures, it makes me try harder to get that mirror shine on mine! I have been using sand paper, steel wool, powerball and adams polish. Its coming slowly but surly.
Ill probably get the A arms after the motor and all the clutching/gearing is paid for. Or unless I get a bonus this year lol. I know I picked a bad time to start a motor build but I rather miss a trip or two then go out and have her blow the first trip of the season.

S

sledsrock

Nov 26, 2007
Grand Junction, Co.
Some things wrong when i see the pavers in the chaincase cover,,,

I'll tell you what's wrong......what's wrong is I really haven't even put any effort into polishing this year,,,,I had to give the cover at least a quickie considering it's a rental and all,,,,lol. I figured I'd have more time to worry about all the polishing after the dome thing....well then winter hit :face-icon-small-hap

S

sdstroker

Nov 17, 2013
What kind of EGT gauge is everyone running? Or is it worth it to monitor them? Was thinking about a dual egt setup.

Premium Features