For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-23-2011, 08:41 AM
Currently: Not set.
Basic Member
Skadi has a reputation beyond reputeSkadi has a reputation beyond reputeSkadi has a reputation beyond reputeSkadi has a reputation beyond reputeSkadi has a reputation beyond reputeSkadi has a reputation beyond reputeSkadi has a reputation beyond reputeSkadi has a reputation beyond reputeSkadi has a reputation beyond reputeSkadi has a reputation beyond reputeSkadi has a reputation beyond repute
Default 509 gear 20% off!!

I have some gift certificates for 509 gear that will get you 20% off! Buy one and stock up on lenses or all 4 and step into a new helmet or a couple sets of goggles!!

4 509 gift certificates valued at $50 each - 20% off retail at $40

PM me if interested!

Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 08-26-2011, 09:18 AM
Basic Member
Skadi has a reputation beyond reputeSkadi has a reputation beyond reputeSkadi has a reputation beyond reputeSkadi has a reputation beyond reputeSkadi has a reputation beyond reputeSkadi has a reputation beyond reputeSkadi has a reputation beyond reputeSkadi has a reputation beyond reputeSkadi has a reputation beyond reputeSkadi has a reputation beyond reputeSkadi has a reputation beyond repute

I've gotten lots of tire kicker PMs and i wanted to let you all know we will be hosting our premier this weekend and will have this stuff for sale at our table. I'm kind of expecting most of this stuff to move before the end of the weekend so if you're interested and have been watching them you might want to act before the end of the day today or the deal might be gone!!

Thanks,

Old 08-26-2011, 05:07 PM
Basic Member

Apparently my post confused at least one person out there...

Just want to be clear. I have 4 gift certificates valued at $50 each that I am selling for $40 each. That equals 20% off... you can buy one or all four of them but they are each priced at $40 and will get you $50 worth of 509 stuff, good for anything on their website.

Old 09-10-2011, 02:00 PM
union76 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 509 Gift Certificates

PM Sent

Old 09-11-2011, 08:57 PM
Basic Member

Sold, thank you all for the responses!