• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2012 aftermarket parts..

S

summit-x

Mar 3, 2008
Central,ND
:face-icon-small-coo i know this is probably a little to early to say anything about this... but what are we gonna be expecting for aftermarket parts?? am i gonna be able to have full bikeman pipe setup for the 800 in this new chassis??? just curious if any of you guys think your gonna have anything out there.

ndC7M8

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Oct 13, 2008
Sand Hills, North Dakota
the $800 speedwerx adjustable fuel map tuner for the 1100 is gonna be a big hit. Wastegate mod, clutching and lightweight muffler and you've got up to 290 horse for probly just under $1500 in mods.

SaberKitty

Lifetime Membership
Nov 15, 2006
Foothills of Grosse Gelb
BMP? Really?

I'd wager Speedwerx and SLP have had protos to play with this winter for fitting new pipes and mufflers and with the core engines being third-year carryovers, that part is dumb easy.

S

summit-x

Mar 3, 2008
Central,ND
BMP? Really?

I'd wager Speedwerx and SLP have had protos to play with this winter for fitting new pipes and mufflers and with the core engines being third-year carryovers, that part is dumb easy.

just seeing what everybody else was thinking man thats all...

I
Mar 20, 2008
any engine stuff is fairly easy for the 800 its the same thing as this year just fitting pipe that wont take long if it even changed like said prev theres stuff for the turbo already from the flatlander sled but im sure more will find news ways to squeeze a bunch outa that now that theres a mountain chassis

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
:face-icon-small-coo i know this is probably a little to early to say anything about this... but what are we gonna be expecting for aftermarket parts?? am i gonna be able to have full bikeman pipe setup for the 800 in this new chassis??? just curious if any of you guys think your gonna have anything out there.

the first mod that will be made is an older style spindle and a arm kit...lol..

J

Johnmaster

Feb 21, 2009
Mukwonago, Wi
www.johnmaster.net
Hoping someone comes out with a belt drive kit, C3 perhaps. Should be easy weight loss I would think.

Love the motor to jackshaft link plate. Not a fan of the horizontal dash air intakes, in 08 polaris had them too and they changed them shortly afterward...

Everyone hates those spindles, I think they are fine. The taller they are the lighter the upper arm can be and keeps suspension angles more consistent throughout the stroke.

S

sledfreak89

Apr 30, 2009
Milford, MI
ported??! :face-icon-small-hap

A ported flap has been brought up a couple times, but they arent ideal for most. They do offer a flexible light flap, but when in lower snow conditions or spring conditions we have been having more and more people riding the Pro RMK chassis request a solid flap due to the sleds overheating.

We have a new rubber out for the M-Series this year that will be available for all models next season that is a very light flexible all around great flap for the mountain crowd which will definitely be available for the new chassis.

-Matt

Premium Features