• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

THIS is CRAZY ! ! !

Sturgis Sledder

Lifetime Membership
Feb 7, 2003
Sturgis, SD
Stupid work! I can't get youtube videos. What is it?

P.S. Obama sucks

Here is the quote:

At [the 2009 United Nations Climate Change Conference in] Copenhagen, this December, weeks away, a treaty will be signed. Your president will sign it. Most of the third world countries will sign it, because they think they’re going to get money out of it. Most of the left-wing regime from the European Union will rubber stamp it. Virtually nobody won’t sign it.

I read that treaty. And what it says is this, that a world government is going to be created. The word “government” actually appears as the first of three purposes of the new entity. The second purpose is the transfer of wealth from the countries of the West to third world countries, in satisfication of what is called, coyly, “climate debt” – because we’ve been burning CO2 and they haven’t. We’ve been screwing up the climate and they haven’t. And the third purpose of this new entity, this government, is enforcement.

How many of you think that the word “election” or “democracy” or “vote” or “ballot” occurs anywhere in the 200 pages of that treaty? Quite right, it doesn’t appear once. So, at last, the communists who piled out of the Berlin Wall and into the environmental movement, who took over Greenpeace so that my friends who funded it left within a year, because [the communists] captured it – Now the apotheosis as at hand. They are about to impose a communist world government on the world. You have a president who has very strong sympathies with that point of view. He’s going to sign it. He’ll sign anything. He’s a Nobel Peace Prize [winner]; of course he’ll sign it.

[laughter]

And the trouble is this; if that treaty is signed, if your Constitution says that it takes precedence over your Constitution (sic), and you can’t resign from that treaty unless you get agreement from all the other state parties – And because you’ll be the biggest paying country, they’re not going to let you out of it.

So, thank you, America. You were the beacon of freedom to the world. It is a privilege merely to stand on this soil of freedom while it is still free. But, in the next few weeks, unless you stop it, your president will sign your freedom, your democracy, and your humanity away forever. And neither you nor any subsequent government you may elect will have any power whatsoever to take it back. That is how serious it is. I’ve read the treaty. I’ve seen this stuff about [world] government and climate debt and enforcement. They are going to do this to you whether you like it or not.

But I think it is here, here in your great nation, which I so love and I so admire – it is here that perhaps, at this eleventh hour, at the fifty-ninth minute and fifty-ninth second, you will rise up and you will stop your president from signing that dreadful treaty, that purposeless treaty. For there is no problem with climate and, even if there were, an economic treaty does nothing to [help] it.

So I end by saying to you the words that Winston Churchill addressed to your president in the darkest hour before the dawn of freedom in the Second World War. He quoted from your great poet Longfellow:

Sail on, O Ship of State!

Sail on, O Union, strong and great!

Humanity with all its fears,

With all the hopes of future years,

Is hanging breathless on thy fate!

M
Nov 26, 2007
billings, MT
from all the info i can find it is absolutely true! not sure of the outcome though due to the fact that it STILL has to be signed. but the commie in chief has shown a real proclivity to like such things... you make the call!?!?!?!!??! but that is not even the half of it.... there is SOOOO much going on i cant keep up.... my head is spinning with all the crap that this admin is intending to do!

is this a coincidence...ummmm no!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/8313672.stm

Last edited:
Y

Yamahamod

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Jun 8, 2008
In my Bunker
www.facebook.com
from all the info i can find it is absolutely true! not sure of the outcome though due to the fact that it STILL has to be signed. but the commie in chief has shown a real proclivity to like such things... you the make call!?!?!?!!??! but that is not even the half of it.... there is SOOOO much going on i cant keep up.... my head is spinning with all the crap that this admin is intending to do!

My head is spinning to.

W
Nov 2, 2001
Boise, Id
I read through the treaty quickly. It's full of money to china, india, and the third world. They have many outs, once they get the money, to never actually do anything useful with it. The one thing you can bet on, the money will end up in some tyrants pocket. Then there's technology transfer. Oh, and we have to admit our blame, and pay to help those same countries install cleaner systems. Pay, Sorry, Pay, Pay, Pay, Sorry, Pay, Pay

And, there will be UN oversight. This could be as envasive as they want to interpet. They could regulate everything with a motor, that farts, crops, fertilizer, forest, concrete, power, everything. They could rule this country, the way the thing is written.

We can only hope Obama doesn't sign it, but being a Nobel Peace Prize winner, he'll feel obligated too.

O

Ollie

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 16, 2004
Colorado
Bo can sign anything he wants.
He can sign a treaty stating we will turn over all our money to a third world country.
Doesn't matter.
If congress and the senate rattifie it, THEN it becomes binding.
Till then, it is just paper.

Bo will sign it with glee.
he has openly stated he thinks the US should give MUCH more than we currently do (he never gave a number).

With the national debt, the unemployment and such, it's dead on arrival.
It will just make bo look good to the world and give em something else to blame the republicans for.

Wait and see.

S

suitcase

Nov 9, 2008
In the great part of OR.
What about a little thing that goes something like this: WE THE PEOPLE
Our new pres is a beep beep eppp eeep beep. The only thing we can do is write to the senators and congresman and voice our oppention. And Mr. Obama does not have our best interest in mind!!!

S
Nov 26, 2007
Everett, Wa.
Actually the Senate only ratifies treaties and all treaties have the same force and effect as the constitution and bill of rights. It basically creates a world government we will be subject to. Don't take this lightly as they have been trying to accomplish this for decades but have never had the democrat numbers in congress and the pres to get it through. It is scary and no one should shrink from the responsibility to overwhelm the senators with letters, emails and phone calls to stop this treaty, remember treaties have the same force and effect as the constitution. Swampy:mad::eek::(

Bo can sign anything he wants.
He can sign a treaty stating we will turn over all our money to a third world country.
Doesn't matter.
If congress and the senate rattifie it, THEN it becomes binding.
Till then, it is just paper.

Bo will sign it with glee.
he has openly stated he thinks the US should give MUCH more than we currently do (he never gave a number).

With the national debt, the unemployment and such, it's dead on arrival.
It will just make bo look good to the world and give em something else to blame the republicans for.

Wait and see.

O

Ollie

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 16, 2004
Colorado
Well lets see.
The U.N. already has authority over our "National Treasures". Yellowstone, Tetons, etc.
They were put in a world treasures deal along with places all over the world.
Bo signed a deal allowing the E.U. to oversee a lot of our banking practices.

This would be a logical next step in a world government.
Bo has also stated he thinks the U.N. is a great model for a world government.

S
Nov 26, 2007
Everett, Wa.
Put a lot of effort into "Get us out of the UN, and get the UN out of the US" in the 70's and early 80"s but unfortunatelly we didn't have the internet and the american people could not get their heads out of the sand. We documented all of the problems with the UN and it's total anti US and anti freedom actions but no one would listen. Kind of like today. I hope the internet and talk radio can turn the tide or we are definately screwed. Work like it's all up to you and pray like it's all up to God. Swampy:eek::rose:

Well lets see.
The U.N. already has authority over our "National Treasures". Yellowstone, Tetons, etc.
They were put in a world treasures deal along with places all over the world.
Bo signed a deal allowing the E.U. to oversee a lot of our banking practices.

This would be a logical next step in a world government.
Bo has also stated he thinks the U.N. is a great model for a world government.

W
Nov 2, 2001
Boise, Id
Looked it up. So, it takes 67 votes in the Senate to ratify a International Treaty. There's a lot of Coal and Agriculture Dems that can't vote for this thing. But, we need to make sure that we are heard, when Obama signs it. Now, I'm sure he will sign it, Because he claim it was symbolic, and had no chance of passing the Senate, or just blame the Senate, depending on what crowd he's addressing with mister teleprompter.

W

Wolfrun

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 26, 2007
Lander Wy
I wouldn't want to wish anybody any bad luck but if on the way back from Copenhagen, Air Force One were to crash into the UN building it wouldn't hurt my feelings. I have been against the UN since the 50s but like Swampy said it was peeing in the wind. We have got to get the people to wake up and I think Bo is starting to do the job. He seems to be really desperate now and the White House pulls more really stupid chit every day. I think his days are numbered but will it be soon enough? Can all those Senators and congressmen be as totally dumb as they seem?

Last edited:
B
Dec 31, 2007
Lolo, MT
Rush and Michelle Malkin both were discussing this yesterday as well.

http://michellemalkin.com/2009/10/19/lord-moncktons-warning-to-america/

This link might require a password. If it doesn't work, here's one paragraph:
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_101909/content/01125110.member.html

RUSH: Well, that's it. The whole thing is to get countries like his and the United States and Obama to sign onto this. That's how it's done. It's turning over sovereignty to a United Nations agency. If this climate change protocol treaty, whatever the new one's called, if this thing in Copenhagen in December, if it passes, it's what Lord Monckton was saying, our sovereignty is over and so is Judd Gregg. Our economic policies, our energy policies, are going to be subordinated to what the world body at the United Nations will allow us and not allow us to do. That's what's at stake here. And there's a lot of money and a lot of power in this kind of an agency, if this kind of thing ever gets ratified. Lord Monckton is saying, hey, he's going to vote for it. He got the Nobel Peace Prize; he's gotta vote for garbage like this. This is why they gave him the prize, meaning President Obama. Thanks, Micah, for the phone call. Appreciate it.

W

Wolfrun

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 26, 2007
Lander Wy
I had areal strong feeling that was what was going on. Bo is great at smoke screens. If all the news is on one thing you can bet he is cooking up something else devious. Nobody has said a word about the price of oil and it is hovering close to 80 dollars a bbl. We could well be close to 4 dollars a gallon again by Christmas. That might frost the petunias.

Premium Features