• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

RZR and RZR S thread

B

Bkinz

May 14, 2009
Lewiston,ID
Me and my daughter at Beverly dunes...

Were heading to southern Oregon in Sept. for a week of the big dunes!

MirandaandDad.jpg

I see she has a hold of the oh sh*t bar pretty good. lol:D

A
Aug 3, 2008
North Idaho
Anyone running the DMC twin exhaust with fuel controller?? I want this set up bad and am ready to order. Just need some input!!

Thanks.

I know that the one I saw at Mt Hood Polaris in Boring Oregon had twin exhaust and a contoller but I didnt pay attention to what brand. He also had a 52mm throttle body and nitrous on it too.....It ran! Might try giving them a call, John or Joe were the owners names. Here is another pic.

IMG_0129.jpg

2strokes_are_awesome

Dec 8, 2007
Flat and Boring
This is my dad's rzr that I've gotten to modify slightly. HID lights, wide fenders, flipped stock wheels, clutch spacer removed, roof, bags etc.

Got to race an S with it the other day on a recycled asphalt road about a 1/4 mile long and it never beat this one by more than a length or two. I actually beat it half the time to my suprise. The S was stock with less than 400 miles and we have over 3400 miles on ours with no aftermarket performance parts.

DSCN1509.jpg

Kraven

Lifetime Membership
Apr 11, 2009
MIDWEST
I'm stuck here in the Midwest (unfortunately) used to ride the sand dunes (Silver Lakes) on the West side of Michigan with my Quadracer years ago.

Test drove a RZR on the trails in Northern Wisconsin last winter. Thinking about a RZR-S and modding it, mostly for the sand dunes and a little trail riding up in Northern Wisconsin/Upper Peninsula Michigan. Any other web/forums out there with GOOD /FACTUAL info??

I was told that the ECM has a built in governor that can be re-flashed (voids warranty) in addition to the primary clutch limiter, any truth to this and/or any other simple inexpensive/mods that guys have tried.

B

Bkinz

May 14, 2009
Lewiston,ID
I was told that the regular RZR was the only one with the rubber stopper on the primary, but I could be wrong. Cause with it off it will go 60mph instead of the 55mph, and thats only 3mph behind the "S" for way less $. But then agian it does void the warranty on it, but who needs warranty anyways?
Brad

Premium Features