• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Zr 200 long track

ghostrider73

Lifetime Membership
Mar 7, 2010
Anybody have any insight on a track for the zr 200.looking to stretch it to a 120 with a 1 3/4 or 2 inch lug track is 10 inches wide and 2.52 pitch I believe. Have no problem modifying or changing drivers if needed. Had my 4 yr old on some trails in the mountains the other day and traction was definitely lacking power was fine though.

Escmanaze

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2007
USA
You were lacking traction on the trails?

I don't know of one that exists sorry. I'm kind of curious, though that you say you rode some trails in the mountains and it was lacking traction. I suppose you mean it lacked traction once you got off the trail?

I know for me, based on what I have seen so far, I would definitely not be adding any track to it without somehow adding some power as well. I have thought so far, that even though it doesn't float super great, the track is still pretty well matched to the engine and it seems to me like the engine isn't capable of getting much more track put to it. I would love to see your results though if you do find something, make sure to report back. :face-icon-small-hap

Premium Features