• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Forest Service access meeting in LaGrande

redmtn

Lifetime Membership
Dec 12, 2007
N.E. OR
Hello All. Please pay attention to these Eastern Oregon meetings next week.

If these meetings are in your local, get as many informed snowmobilers there as possible.

I’m not familiar with this group; however I do know Sandra Mitchell of Idaho who is very active in land use issues and appreciate her forwarding this information to me to share with all of you.

If you voice is not heard…..you may not be included in future plans.

Please attend.

Please share with the folks you know that live in this area..Thank you!

Please forward this email on to as many folks as you can, it is important that we have as many people attend and speak up on this issue as possible.

The US Forest Service will hold a meeting meeting Nov. 2 in La Grande, Oregon at armory to discussion a way forward for the Blue Mountains Forest Plan Revision and specifically what access will look like under that plan.

We ask every Man, Woman and Child to attend this meeting and speak out against the restriction of motorized access to our public lands.

The message is clear, any forest plan revision that restricts open motorized access to the Wallowa-Whitman and Malheur National Forest, and that also does not reinstate open motorized use to the Umatilla National Forest is unacceptable to the local residents of our region.

Please, if you are free on Monday night Nov. 2nd, 6:00pm to 9:00pm doors open at 5:30, please attend this meeting at the Armory, 404 12th st. LaGrande, OR and help us help you defend your right to enjoy you public lands openly and freely.

Again, Please forward this email on to as many folks as you can, it is important that we have as many people attend and speak up on this issue as possible.

Premium Features