• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Rev 600 clutch engage

W
Jun 29, 2013
I just found some of these in a magazine; Between The Lines Designs quick clickers. They say rapid rpm adjustment and quick changes of maximum engine speed... To optimize horsepower output. Are these to give more adjustment to start, finish or both? They sound like a good idea, have any of u ever used them, and if so would you recommend them?

Visi

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Paradise, CA
As long as you have some sort of tool to hold the clutch/engine from spinning you can do the water trick. Break the primary bolt loose and take it out, tilt the sled so the clutch is in the air, poor a little bit of water into the clutch bolt hole, wrap the end of the bolt with thread tape, put the bolt back in, hold the clutch and tighten the bolt. It will pop like a regular clutch puller.

Check out https://www.ibackshift.com/article/-174.asp and everything else on the clutching iq section. More than enough info there to make your head spin.

W
Jun 29, 2013
Would this work without changing the Finish to much? Each spacer adds 200 to the engagement, but it doesn't say any thing about the finish though. Might be a cheap, not to mention somewhat adjustable, alternative to trying springs till I find the right one? What du u guys think? If not I think I calculated the finish to be 760, and I don't need a degree in nothin to say someone needs to work on their math. Don't bother trying, my calculater was broken. :typing: :wacko: :frusty: :censored: :smash: :face-icon-small-coo

image.jpg

Premium Features