• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

what gene pool is the new cats

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
what gene pool did the new cat come from...not to pass judgement because i have bleed green for the past 30 years...but the new cats seem like the father could be ozzy osborne and the mother amy winehouse

M

M6johnny

Dec 4, 2007
Brookings SD
what gene pool did the new cat come from...not to pass judgement because i have bleed green for the past 30 years...but the new cats seem like the father could be ozzy osborne and the mother amy winehouse

R u F'n kidding??? Do you not remember the first year twin spar chassis?? That was one ugly sled. Looked like a green version of Barney the dinosaur. Atleast the new cats have an aggresive look going for them. Just proves the saying " you can please some of the people some of the time."

D

diggerdown

Apr 25, 2004
Deer Park Wi.
They will take some getting used to, thats for sure. I'm sure they will look pretty good coming back down the hill to make a track for the others to get out on!

WyoBoy1000

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Red Lodge MT to North, CO
I like how they built it so your head light will be packed with snow all the time, maybe the put the intake vents under there too. I wish they would build a hood to shed snow and put the lights as high as possible. I like the shorter bumper though.

triple650

Lifetime Membership
Mar 18, 2009
Canadia
I like how they built it so your head light will be packed with snow all the time, maybe the put the intake vents under there too. I wish they would build a hood to shed snow and put the lights as high as possible. I like the shorter bumper though.

i didnt know you rode in the mountains at night? :face-icon-small-con

KMMAC

Lifetime Membership
Feb 7, 2008
Mount Vernon, WA
It's amazing,,,, ALL the other brands come out of the snow cross family and are worshipped like a god. The moment cat changes there sleds the bashing begins? If you look close it is obvious that this chassis is related to the sno pro. OH wait a minute, it is not necessary to look that close check out the front suspention looks alot like a sno pro too me. Of the few years I've been on snowest I for the life of me can not figure out why you people go off the way you do. I have not been able sled for over 10 years and still have snow in my veins. Just hoping to be able to ride again one day and love the advancements of ALL the sleds. So sit down take a brain relaxer and when the time comes go out and ride ALL of the new sleds then come back whine about them.

Premium Features