• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Timbersled riot page 5

E
Dec 19, 2007
Doh! Apparently free snowest members can't view past page 4. This was a one of the best topics of the year. Anyone feel like quoting page 5 and continuing the discussion here?

wwillf01

Lifetime Membership
Aug 12, 2012
Heber Ut
Doh! Apparently free snowest members can't view past page 4. This was a one of the best topics of the year. Anyone feel like quoting page 5 and continuing the discussion here?
Seriously.. Eric don't mbe cheap buy a membership it cost about a days worth of gas for you

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

E
Dec 19, 2007
:face-icon-small-tonI'll have to see if they take payments. Right now I'm saving up for a new spark plug. But its not for me its for all the other free members that are missing the discussion.

wwillf01

Lifetime Membership
Aug 12, 2012
Heber Ut
Catsled1 said

Klim is having a " COW TAG CONTEST" this weekend in Island Park ID, Timbersled is supposed to be there and you could at least look at a Riot, might be able to take a short demo ride on a RIOT. If you enter and ride you might kick butttt on a Riot or be passed by a demo RIOT .

This is just across the hill from the YELLOWSTONE EXPO..... same dates. No promises that a RIOT would be at expo.

Not that far from my house, used to go there to sled off and on for 40 years, can be a riot, can be super wooooped out trails to the big riding areas ?

Big thumbs us to WEST YELLOWSTONE for putting on the expo the last 35 years or so. BOOOOO to the hundreds of aftermarket companies that used to be there when they needed the business but have drifted off. Always tufff going head to head with your competition. Thumbs up to ADRENALINE AND CMX and MOTO for being there with demo bikes when the other guys stayed home to golf and let the spring orders roll in.

N
Mar 21, 2016
NW oregon

Ha! Thanks for doing this. I had considered it as well, but figured if I did I’d be banned or at least chastised for my cheapness as I have before. But sorry CHRIS I’ll be damned if I’m going to pay for a forum membership, especially at the absurd rates you try to charge. I’m a member of a dozen forums and if they all charged then I’d have a lot more time on my hands. It’s not just that, my belief is that profiting off information and discussion just for the sake of a money grab is unethical. And literally no other forums do it.

Anyway back to the RIOT, the shop in the Dalles Oregon has a demo bike they are letting folks try out. I’m curious to see how it runs in powder but those days are going to be numbered here pretty soon.

C
Mar 9, 2017
Lethbridge, AB
I couldnt agree more. the page 5 thing is a real piss off and if anything, deters me from getting a membership here. its slimy thats for sure and not the way to get people to spend money. just leaves a sour taste in their mouth is all it does. not cool.

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..
Cheap bastards ride snowbikes as a hobby and wont pay$.028 per day to be a member.

Agreed.

Assuming i use snowest for 50 years.
Age 20-70.

My $40.00 lifetime membership seems a pittance compared to the crappy experience other forums give.

I have no pop up ads.

No unwanted ads at all.

No pointless Facebook drivel.

Pay if you want the better experience.

Don’t pay if you don’t want to.

But for f#€£s sake quit complaining about what you do get for free.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

smokindave

Canada Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Calgary Alberta
Agreed.

Age 20-70.

My $40.00 lifetime membership seems a pittance compared to the crappy experience other forums give.

I have no pop up ads.

No unwanted ads at all.

Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R
Nov 27, 2007
Newport, WA
Cheap bastards ride snowbikes as a hobby and wont pay$.028 per day to be a member.

Plenty of forums out there that let you read content created by the users for free. SW has decided to extort members by convincing some of you that a membership is some how worth it, when the information they are charging for isn't even theirs... it's crap. It's one of the many reasons there was a mass exodus from this forum many years back.

wwillf01

Lifetime Membership
Aug 12, 2012
Heber Ut
Agreed.

Age 20-70.

I have no pop up ads.

No unwanted ads at all.

Agreed ... How many times do we spend 40 bucks snowbiking... Every 5 minutes if you divide the cost come on people get a grip .

N
Mar 21, 2016
NW oregon
Do any of you guys pay for Facebook? Do you think Facebook would be as universal and powerful if it was a pay service? No. It goes way beyond being cheap, which is true I am, but comparing my cheapness to my expensive Snowbike is stupid as hell. I can’t ride this forum across a volcano.

Jan 4, 2017
I wont pay it either if I don't need it I wont buy it I can live without a forum I first got a cell phone a year ago simply cause I didn't need one and if not for a reasonable rate I still wouldn't have one

yooper01

Lifetime Membership
Mar 18, 2014
It's a free market. If you don't like it piss off.

But, you also have free speech, so keep on whining you cheap sobs.

I for one love SW and the manner in which content is accessible.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

up-high

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Alberta Canada
Just how much "valuable" info do you get off facebook about sledding? If you don't want to spend the $ that's fine but quit bitching and whining about SW on SW!
If you don't want the full experience then fine DON'T PAY but stop whining and go ride!

Premium Features