• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

850 fuel pump recall ???

N

NWaxys

Feb 28, 2016
Eastern WA back country
Just got wind of possible fuel pump recall. My buddies just died now part is on back order and he's out a sled for a month....not saying this is true just asking?maybr norona or one of the doo reps can shed light on this ?

N

NWaxys

Feb 28, 2016
Eastern WA back country
Fuel pump assembly in Stock with all the places I just checked. Go back to the axys forum ;)

I own two 850 so if you don't know the answer why bother w a negative response. Guess it makes you feel better? Any ways just was told from a friend and wanted to ask?

B

Bacon

Nov 26, 2007
Napoleon, ND
Oh some are a little testy in here. It was just a question. This is a first year sled. Were you guys expecting no issues? Fuel pump wouldn't bother me. I'd be more worried about that cast bulkhead.

N

NWaxys

Feb 28, 2016
Eastern WA back country
Oh some are a little testy in here. It was just a question. This is a first year sled. Were you guys expecting no issues? Fuel pump wouldn't bother me. I'd be more worried about that cast bulkhead.

Honestly can't say much bad about my 850 either. Stuff happens and it's part of new chassis etc. the bulk head don't bother me too much so long as can get some bracing for it. Guys are wondering why they break when hitting rocks etc in 40" bottomless powder. It's not a 4wheeler it's made for snow. We have beat ours pretty good and my buddies 154" has seen more air than w helicopter and looks great, no bulk head issues etc. clutching is a bit off but Goodwin weights cleaned that up

Wapow

Premium Member
Dec 4, 2007
Honestly can't say much bad about my 850 either. Stuff happens and it's part of new chassis etc. the bulk head don't bother me too much so long as can get some bracing for it. Guys are wondering why they break when hitting rocks etc in 40" bottomless powder. It's not a 4wheeler it's made for snow. We have beat ours pretty good and my buddies 154" has seen more air than w helicopter and looks great, no bulk head issues etc. clutching is a bit off but Goodwin weights cleaned that up

Totally agree! How much weight are you running?

N

NWaxys

Feb 28, 2016
Eastern WA back country
Totally agree! How much weight are you running?

on buddies 154" has 21g from the Goodwin pivot kit if I remember right. on clicker 3. buddies sled is right at 7900-8000 and pulls hard. seems like #3 is best response and torque.

my 165" im waiting on the kit but sounds like the 38mm with 19.8 ish is the money on # 3. the clutch was so hot yesterday couldn't even turn the clickers down. pulled my buddies axys turbo up to it and it was luke warm. pivots made huge difference

whitefish

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Kent WA
Thanks! My Goodwin kit showed up today.

It better help for $83 for 3 bolts and some washers. Should have just sourced something locally. The 2mm washers vary by .05 grams. I know its not much but its no better than 3 random washers. Will report back after dialed in.

Premium Features