• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

powder keg/fuel keg combo

N
Jan 31, 2012
kimberly, ID
anybody use this setup? Im torn between the mtn addiction and powder keg set ups. i ride an 08 xp dont get real crazy riding. would love the storage, and extra gas. the powder keg looks real nice and sleak but expensive. dont wanna drop that much cash on something that isnt gonna last! thanks in advance

BOULDERBOB

Premium Member
Jan 17, 2008
Boulder, Co
Have limited experience with the powderkeg setup. One of our group put it at the start of the year and it has been holding up great. I put one on 2010 XP but have only been out once with it, so far so good, love the way it works and what it holds. Now two more or our group just added them to their sleds. So out of our main group of 6 four of us are using it. The sleds are all XP's 2-2012, 1-2010, and 1- 2008.

Burr

Premium Member
Jan 10, 2008
Luverne Mn
I have one of there first ones on my 09 dragon and I love it. They are very well built and stay put very well. Plus the owners of the company are great people !

Premium Features