• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Spearfish South Dakota Snowmobile show.

605maverick

Apr 3, 2010
Spearfish, SD
NEW OWNER @ OUTDOOR MOTORSPORTS, Spearfish, SD- Arctic Cat & Yamaha. Just wanted to let everyone know in the Dakotas area that there will be a snowmobile show and swap meet at Outdoor Motorsports, Saturday October 29th. The Black Hills boondockers (local club) will have there Sleds on display amoung others. There will be prizes, food, movies, and vendors there that day. Also a free swapmeet. (bring your parts) Please come on down and hang out with the Brand new owner of the place Chris. He is really trying to turn this place around and make it a Sled friendly spot in the Black Hills. If you have any questions Call 605-642-7731

Last edited:

polaris dude

Lifetime Membership
Jun 5, 2009
Grand Junction, CO
Cool, glad to see that place is going to be more sled friendly! It always seemed to me when we stopped there that it wasn't very sled orientated(only had snowmobile stuff out for like a month or two tops). If I was closer I'd definitely stop by!

Premium Features