• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

West Coast Sled's Customer Service

A

aksnomachinechic

Nov 11, 2006
Gr8st Plce; ALASKA!
www.facebook.com
Am I the only one or are there others out there that are having a hard time with CUSTOMER SERVICE from West Coast Sleds.

Last season 2009 I bought 2 lightweight front suspension kits (one for my Nytro and one for a buddy of mine) from WCS. Now that I am having some problems with my bolts (fit to loose within the spindle) & bushings (wearing down becuase of too much play) in the spindles I cannot get a call back from this guy! I have called at least 5 times within the last 4 months trying to get some answers from this guy..................It's prime spring riding season in ALaska and where am I? Trying to get some replacement parts for my sled so that I can ride.

IMO - If your going to be in the snowmachine business and offer aftermarket parts you'll only be successful if your SERVICE is as good if not better than the parts you market.

Is ANYONE else having this issue??

A

aksnomachinechic

Nov 11, 2006
Gr8st Plce; ALASKA!
www.facebook.com
Yup, I have a friend that went with Timbersled this season and he broke his front a-arm. He called on Monday AM and they sent him a new arm and he had it by Thursday, replaced it on Friday eve and he was riding on Sat & Sunday.

NOW THAT'S AWESOME SERVICE!!!

W
Nov 26, 2007
Shaver Lake, CA
www.westcoastsleds.com
Am I the only one or are there others out there that are having a hard time with CUSTOMER SERVICE from West Coast Sleds.

Last season 2009 I bought 2 lightweight front suspension kits (one for my Nytro and one for a buddy of mine) from WCS. Now that I am having some problems with my bolts (fit to loose within the spindle) & bushings (wearing down becuase of too much play) in the spindles I cannot get a call back from this guy! I have called at least 5 times within the last 4 months trying to get some answers from this guy..................It's prime spring riding season in ALaska and where am I? Trying to get some replacement parts for my sled so that I can ride.

IMO - If your going to be in the snowmachine business and offer aftermarket parts you'll only be successful if your SERVICE is as good if not better than the parts you market.

Is ANYONE else having this issue??

Left 2 messages and no return call yet ..........

A

aksnomachinechic

Nov 11, 2006
Gr8st Plce; ALASKA!
www.facebook.com
Return call after business hours........

yes, you did call back but after the business day today 6pm Alaska time which would be 7pm your time, BUT you did call. You have stated that you will make his product right, at no cost to me, once you find another shop smith. I hope you are a man of your word.

Thank you for your calls this evening.

Tina

dexter

Lifetime Membership
Dec 11, 2007
I'm running a timbersled front end and its been far surperior to the stock one as far as bushings and ball joints go. of all the aftermarket suppliers i have dealt with in the last 10 yrs timbersled has been the best, they stock the parts and are willing to warranty almost anything.

A

aksnomachinechic

Nov 11, 2006
Gr8st Plce; ALASKA!
www.facebook.com
Just for the record: Sean has sent me some new bushings & bolts (they came in the mail today) to replace the ones I have worn out on my suspension. He is now returning my calls and helping me with the issues that I've been having with my front suspension. I'm just sorry that it took having to post a thread to get some attention.

Thank you Sean for your follow up.
Tina

byeatts

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
Just for the record: Sean has sent me some new bushings & bolts (they came in the mail today) to replace the ones I have worn out on my suspension. He is now returning my calls and helping me with the issues that I've been having with my front suspension. I'm just sorry that it took having to post a thread to get some attention.

Thank you Sean for your follow up.
Tina
Perhaps you can change the Sad face to a Happy face on your post. Looks like the California shop took care of you.

A

aksnomachinechic

Nov 11, 2006
Gr8st Plce; ALASKA!
www.facebook.com
Perhaps you can change the Sad face to a Happy face on your post. Looks like the California shop took care of you.

It won't allow me too make that change (unless you know something that I don't know) and the parts that Sean has sent me is just a quick fix for now. He knows what my issues are and he's working with his shopsmith to fix the issues that I'm having ~ so I'm told. The true factor in repair is yet to come, but I'm satisfied temporarily for now.

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
It won't allow me too make that change (unless you know something that I don't know) and the parts that Sean has sent me is just a quick fix for now. He knows what my issues are and he's working with his shopsmith to fix the issues that I'm having ~ so I'm told. The true factor in repair is yet to come, but I'm satisfied temporarily for now.

Tina, just PM one of the mods..they should be able to change it for you..and by all means..keep us up to date on if it gets resolved..glad to see they are trying hard to resolve it for ya...

Premium Features