• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How's the Cutler can for '10 M8?

D
Sep 19, 2008
Sandy, UT
Sounds like Dale has a pretty good rep around here and he's local so I'd like to buy from him. Does anyone have his lightweight can for the '10 M8? The site claims a 15lb weight loss and it's only $265.

rideon

Lifetime Membership
Oct 24, 2008
Bountiful, Ut
I bought one from them about 2 weeks ago. Have about 200 miles with the can and 400 with the stock can. The weight off the front of the sled is very noticable. The sound is improved in my opinion and the sled feels "snappier" to me. They are claiming 2 to 3 hp across the entire HP curve on average. Tough to tell, I know, but I am very happy with it and recommend Cutler's R&D, customer service to anyone. It is a no brainer to me for $250. Go get it, you will not regret it!!!

BigAir

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Montana
Does anyone know if Cutler is making their own can or who is making it for them?

Any opinions on their M1000 can?

phatty

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2007
Salt Lake City
www.boondockers.ca
I bought one from them about 2 weeks ago. Have about 200 miles with the can and 400 with the stock can. The weight off the front of the sled is very noticable. The sound is improved in my opinion and the sled feels "snappier" to me. They are claiming 2 to 3 hp across the entire HP curve on average. Tough to tell, I know, but I am very happy with it and recommend Cutler's R&D, customer service to anyone. It is a no brainer to me for $250. Go get it, you will not regret it!!!

4 HP gain from engagement to about 7800 rpms. NO HP LOST ON MAX RPM.
15 lbs weight saving. Sled will feel more responsive on first 1/2 throttle.
Can was produced in house.

A great purchase... but kind of wish we had it 2 months ago! oh well better late than never!

S

skimike

Dec 21, 2009
bakersfield
I have ran the slp can for 2 days now and there is a noticeable power gain for mid range, but if your looking for noise slp aint the one, its very quiet at lower rpms, maybe quiter than stock but it sounds better

Premium Features