• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

need anything from the west coast?

P

pura vida

Nov 26, 2007
ok, i'm going to be that guy. not riding related but i'm driving my new truck up from california next week. if you need something brought up i'd be willing to haul it, for a minor gas surcharge of course. let me know and we'll work something out.

pv

C
Nov 26, 2007
dankorage
ok, i'm going to be that guy. not riding related but i'm driving my new truck up from california next week. if you need something brought up i'd be willing to haul it, for a minor gas surcharge of course. let me know and we'll work something out.

pv
A big *** burrito from Del Taco would be awesome..

That or a Universal Studios Tshirt

P

pura vida

Nov 26, 2007
Hot brunette surfer girl with low self esteem.

stand in line brother! i'll let you have seco...

hey now! this a family friendly forum, none of that!

for the rest of it call me and we can work something out. (although the burrito might get a little cold...) i'm looking at a couple sled decks, a trailer, a new dirt bike, hell, better get a second back up sled... i leave wednesday night, leave LA on sunday, should be in seattle monday sometime.

355-5532

cory

Last edited:
Nov 28, 2007
Anchorage, AK
I've been trying to get my internet girlfriend up here for months but she can't afford a plane ticket. How much to pick her up in Seattle on your way up? She wouldn't be a bad view for the drive, she has ruby red lips, milky white skin, and baby blue eyes. Name is Russel.

PM if interested and I will ask her to wear her Daisy Duke cutoffs and fruit of the loom tanktop. :face-icon-small-hap

B
Feb 28, 2008
wasilla
i've been trying to get my internet girlfriend up here for months but she can't afford a plane ticket. How much to pick her up in seattle on your way up? She wouldn't be a bad view for the drive, she has ruby red lips, milky white skin, and baby blue eyes. Name is russel.

Pm if interested and i will ask her to wear her daisy duke cutoffs and fruit of the loom tanktop. :face-icon-small-hap

lmfao!!!!!

Premium Features