• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Yeti 129 SS update from 18 to 19 drivers, brake , ski...

wwillf01

Lifetime Membership
Aug 12, 2012
Heber Ut
Trenching is solved 100 percent now the power gets to the snow with the stock normal set up... Brake works, and of course no icing... 100 percent has to be done ..

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

wwillf01

Lifetime Membership
Aug 12, 2012
Heber Ut
External 7 and they split them ... Then they also go into the windows to drive the track... So you can keep the track looser... Also allows for the brake covers... So they work way better than any others I have used... Basically it makes the kit drive and accelerate in the power like a camso but with all the handling benefits and suspension of the yeti ..

wwillf01

Lifetime Membership
Aug 12, 2012
Heber Ut
What are the part numbers?
I would have to look at the 19 parts view... It was the drivers and the 2 piece brake cover with the mounting plate. I had the dealer order...

D

dieselpower

Dec 12, 2008
Bellingham, Wa
In typical Yeti fashion they are not offering the upgrades to current SS owners.

Well they were, and then they changed their mind once a few people asked for them.

TO think I've purchased 5 kits from these guys.

Never again.

D

dieselpower

Dec 12, 2008
Bellingham, Wa
Not available for purchase.

It'd help their cause if they gave them away for free but at this point, I'll go with the smaller brands who continue to innovate and care about their customers.

wwillf01

Lifetime Membership
Aug 12, 2012
Heber Ut
So why not just say you want to purchase replacement parts for your 19 ss.. they can turn that down? Same parts... just get the driver's, brake mount, plastic covers
. Ski if needed...who ever your dealer is needs to go to bat? Toby till can get them also he has offered them in the past...

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

byeatts

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
So why not just say you want to purchase replacement parts for your 19 ss.. they can turn that down? Same parts... just get the driver's, brake mount, plastic covers
. Ski if needed...who ever your dealer is needs to go to bat? Toby till can get them also he has offered them in the past...

There not any kit out there that will climb like the SS with 19 upgrades in under 2 feet powder.The new Aro makes it 1/4 way up the hill even poaching the SS tracks.

byeatts

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
I love this set up... it's a blast.

Incredible fast track speed and cuts sidehill lines nothing else can follow.It gives up float in super deep powder but this kit screams track speed.Climbs sled chutes that no other kit can even think of trying.The skinny track simply frees up track rotation, I was skeptical of the SS. Even in 3 feet powder it more than makes up what a wide track offers with track speed.This kit is not suggested for a novice rider, far more tippy and wants to be rode fast.The thin track doesn't get slowed down compressing a wide path through the snow and the 129 length keeps the nose down for steep accents.

Last edited:

tillbuilt

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Henderson, Co.
Not available for purchase.

It'd help their cause if they gave them away for free but at this point, I'll go with the smaller brands who continue to innovate and care about their customers.

You must have the same dealer as "chumbilly". I can get any Yeti parts you want. If you want to turn your 2018 129SS into a 2019 I can sell you all of the parts. It is easy. You and "chumbilly" can give me a call 720-263-7522 and I would be happy to sell you the parts to upgrade drivers, and brakes to 2019 units. I am even testing better extrovert drivers than the 2019 Yeti drivers and they will be available in the next two weeks.

chumbilly1

Lifetime Membership
Dec 7, 2007
You must have the same dealer as "chumbilly". I can get any Yeti parts you want. If you want to turn your 2018 129SS into a 2019 I can sell you all of the parts. It is easy. You and "chumbilly" can give me a call 720-263-7522 and I would be happy to sell you the parts to upgrade drivers, and brakes to 2019 units. I am even testing better extrovert drivers than the 2019 Yeti drivers and they will be available in the next two weeks.

Toby, I doubt we have the same dealer as mine was in MT until Camso f####d him over. I got the 19 updates for my SS out of BC though. My issue is that CAMSO officially says they will not sell me a 2020 track and suspension components needed to set up my 137 at 5.5" rail spacing. It is upgradable, but they want to depreciate old units and sell new. Not exactly how Jaime did things! I will call you though as I see you are very involved and passionate about our sport. Thank you

Premium Features