• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Setup for Fox float 3's

P
Aug 14, 2017
Hey guys,

I bought a 2014 Pro last year which have the Fox float 3, Chris Burandt edition shocks installed (rear). This is the first mountain sled I have owned and I'm looking for advice on how you would set them up.

I can't find any manual or information on what pressures to run them at. There is lots of information on installing and setting the pressures on the front ones, but I can't seem to find any on the rears.

What pressures do you run at? Does anyone have the manual for the rear shocks setup?

Mostly backcountry riding.

Thanks in advance guys.

s-l1600 (1).jpg

black z

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2014
MN
Hey guys,

I bought a 2014 Pro last year which have the Fox float 3, Chris Burandt edition shocks installed (rear). This is the first mountain sled I have owned and I'm looking for advice on how you would set them up.

I can't find any manual or information on what pressures to run them at. There is lots of information on installing and setting the pressures on the front ones, but I can't seem to find any on the rears.

What pressures do you run at? Does anyone have the manual for the rear shocks setup?

Mostly backcountry riding.

Thanks in advance guys.

I run 50 in the front track shock and ~120 Main/170 Evol on the rear. I'm ~220-230 geared up. Worked great for me.

hudini

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Lewiston area
Check out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tscVALup6qo

its from Skinz Protetive Gear. I used this information to set my sled up. I had to adjust the air pressure a few times but it was a very close starting point to be in spot on.

Great info but I like understanding the aspects behind a very well setup buggy and some people do not.

enjoy!!! FYI-I don't have any SPG products.

Premium Features