• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

La Grande Sno-Drifters Public Access Ride Jan. 28th

S

suitcase

Nov 9, 2008
In the great part of OR.
OK, the dates are set for Jan. 28 . We will ride Catherine Creek Summit on Sat. the 28th. We will meet at the Catherine Creek Summit parking lot at 9:30 am. Depending on how many people we have, will depend on group size and group numbers.

If you are not familiar with our area, we will meet at the Flying J Truck stop, at 8:00 a.m. just off of I-84 exit 265, a location that is on the way to both parking areas, from the La Grande area.

There is NON- Ethonal fuel available at Oak Street Shell 408 Adams Ave, La Grande. Which is on the far west side of town.

NON-Ethonal is also available at our Pacific Pride which is located at 2112 Island Ave La Grande.

As things come together more, or any new info comes up I will post it. Or if you have any questions feel free to ask.
If you plan on coming let me know so I might have a good count of how many people will be attending.

Join us on Face Book at http://www.facebook.com/pages/La-Gra...27495740598220

This is what came monday night, Sun. this area was beat down. About a foot of new, we have gotten around 4 to 5 feet in the last 5 days.

last night it snowed about another foot, We are loaded.

xpicture.php,qalbumid=2121,apictureid=25397.pagespeed.ic.XkDDvn4-IN.jpg

Last edited:

F-Bomb

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
South West Idaho
www.f-bombracing.com
Nice opportunity here folks! This is one of the world's honey holes free ride sledding.

After party on Saturday night with us at the Elks Lodge in Baker...The world famous Shane Kelly will be on hand to sign posters apparel or your children since I couldn't get the even more famous (and significantly more awesome) world snowmobile extrodinaire and snowmobile magazine cover model (don't know which one...but I saw it on face book) Smasher Mc Smasherton to come up and show you all wuz up! :face-icon-small-win:face-icon-small-win ("wuz up" is a term used by these super radical sledding persons often mistaken for a question when in fact is a statement and acknowledgment or announcement of physical presence for lesser persons to bow to the greatness...think in terms of a a dog peeing on a bush) BRAAAAAAAAAAAAP BRAP this is gonna be a hoot

Premium Features