• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

07 M8 153

B
May 31, 2008
This sled has lots of extras. It has a boss seat, powerclaw track, v force reeds, snow eliminators, ice scrapers, ported with milled heads (slp did the work), power commander box, lefty throttle, k-mod suspension, clutch has been weighted and has different helix in secondary(44/36), cpc side vents, slp pipe and can, simmons skis, and much more..it has 18xxmiles, runs great. The port job was this year with new rings and pistons. I just did it while it was apart. it was the balck and orange m8, but i have peeled some of the decals off, so for the most part it is black and white now. need to sell. i am in construction and it doesnt seem to be getting better. I guess I have over exceeded my amount of pics(probably cause i am not a paid member) so if you would like some pics send me your email and i can email them to ya. you can email me at sewatrav@msn.com. the sled is located in idaho falls. $5700

Premium Features