• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Are the new sleds really where it's at ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
R
Dec 1, 2009
i have a 2010 m8 sp 153. i have rode alot of different sleds. M7's with big bore, crossfire 6 and 8's, rev 1000's. if i were you i would save my money and go for the 2010 m8. it is very light and has tons of power. narrow the skis all the way and it is so easy to throw around its almost tippy (which is a good thing). IMO if you buy something else and then end up riding a 2010 you will be disappointed you didnt pay a little more and go for the new one. just my .02.

Sunridge Sledhead

Lifetime Membership
Apr 17, 2002
Star Valley, Wyoming
I went from the same sled you are on now to an M sled, back in 05. I worried I had made a mistake for the first couple rides. The rider forward position was a little hard to get used to. I tried to ride my MC after riding the M and almost rolled it. There is NO comparison! The 900 has amazing grunt, but my 2010 M8 is hands down the best sled I have ever owned!

S

smokin98.5

Dec 23, 2009
You'all are so nice!

Thanks for all the great advice and imput on my sledding. I'm thinking a 2010 demo M8 will be my next sled. Now I just have to decide 153 or 162??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features