• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Best place to get parts online ?

C
http://www.brownsleisureworld.com/

These guys are in Saskatchewan, do a great job

My vote goes to Northside Leisure in Foam Lake for any Sask boys reading this thread...Ive Never had any luck at Browns! And x2 for shelling out a little extra coin if you get takin care of everytime. I would sooner call and talk to someone on the phone anyday rather than ordering online...Dam Computers dont always cut the mustard! :D:beer;

northof40

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Saskatchewan
My vote goes to Northside Leisure in Foam Lake for any Sask boys reading this thread...Ive Never had any luck at Browns! And x2 for shelling out a little extra coin if you get takin care of everytime. I would sooner call and talk to someone on the phone anyday rather than ordering online...Dam Computers dont always cut the mustard! :D:beer;

X2 On Northside Leisure For anyone in the province! Best Dealer I've been to hands down. No one can seem to touch there prices around here and they have great service. well worth the drive if your a ways away.:beer;

B
Apr 13, 2004
GJ COLO
Freeagent!!

another plug for Michelle.............this is the 2nd time that my season was almost ended.....but she fixed me right up.

With an entire new ENGINE for my m1000 that imploded at 2600 miles......

FREEAGENT all the way.

Ray in Colo

FreeAgent

Lifetime Membership
May 28, 2008
Whoa...... PM sent to BackCountry if a mistake was made i need to be made aware of it please if you bought parts and i made mistake CALL ME it will be fixed THAT day. My processor isn't on hold and i will own up to any mistakes that are made! I am only human and FAR from perfect...:) Thanks you guys without your biz i wouldn't be here!!!

Michelle

L

lynxer292b

Jan 19, 2009
Backcountry=fruit

Freeagent is def. the best in the online business. Isn't it weird when you live 50 miles from the factory, but you buy your parts from a chick in Oregon? Yeah, It is that good....

FreeAgent

Lifetime Membership
May 28, 2008
Now Now be nice he isn't a fruit I LOVE ALL MY CUSTOMERS!!!!! I just want everyone to know that if i screw up freakin CALL ME. It's all good we are PM'ing and getting it figured out. It's GOOOOOOD no worries. LOL that was kinda of funny though.....LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!

Shell :)

H

Hilly

Jul 6, 2001
Esko, Mn
Yet another plug for FreeAgent! I have dealt with many cat dealers on parts etc, she owes me nothing but has always given me a fair price and outright good service. My only complaint is her business is located in Oregon and I'm in Minnesota or she would have my sled and ATV business too! Some say support your local dealers? I get that and did for a long time. I had four at one time within 30 miles of me, all are out of business! now I have no cat dealer within 75-100 miles. So I too must go where the deals are good that just happens to be in Oregon.:face-icon-small-hap

snowmanx

Premium Member
Aug 13, 2001
Polson, Montana
Just started buying from Michelle(freeagent) and she by far has the best prices, shipping is free, and fast shipping. I always get my parts in 2 days. She's fun to talk to as well, and very knowledgable as well.

mbsieg

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
Worland, WY
Freeagent all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is Best thing since sliced bread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

matt159

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2007
Southwest Iowa
Wow!

Amazing service from FreeAgent. The other 3 other cat dealers I have dealt with over the past 7 years have never been that knowledgeable and helpful! :face-icon-small-hap Thanks Michelle!

Premium Features