• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

07 M8 Turbo

Thread Rating
3.00 star(s)

skibumm

Lifetime Membership
Mar 13, 2004
Utah
M8 Turbo New Price 3/11/08

2007 Orange M8 Aero 53 II Turbo
Boss seat with shovel pouch and stock seat
Orange Camo Slydog powder skiis
Orange snow eliminators
Fastlane side panel vents
Two hoods, one is brand new and never been used, the other has the hood vent from Mountain Fit
4" riser
174x2.5x15 Camo Extreme track (ported)
VE tunnel extension with VE rail extensions
Anti stab kit
LED brakelight
OVS clutching with CPC adjustable weights
CPC high output in-tank fuel pump (not the stocker)
CPC vent kit
CPC intake
TDR reeds just installed two rides ago
Attitude Industries boost sensing EFI box
AEM AFR gauge, boost, and fuel pressure gauges
ICE Scratchers
New Tunnel Bag
Brand new AC cover
Stock parts also included (reeds, muffler, intake, fuel pump, clutching, seat, hood,)
Around 500 miles on sled,300 miles on boost, always stored and towed in an enclosed trailer.

Tuned and ready to ripp, this sled has a very crisp bottom end with no discernable lag and great top end with 220HP and a very light chasis. At 10lbs of boost, just pull and go.

$11,250!!!!!!!!!

Sled located in American Fork, Utah. Call me at 801-472-8992.

Last edited:
W

whittaker727

Nov 26, 2007
Naples, Id
Travis, Drag that sucker North and we'll hit revy and compare that 220hp to some big bores, other turbos and a couple of force fed Nytros;)

skibumm

Lifetime Membership
Mar 13, 2004
Utah
Lower price!

Rode with product tester and boostaddict yesterday at Snake Creek. Pretty darn good riding if you ask me. Lots of boost there yesterday from Tapex, M1000T's, and several M8T's of every sort. I'm still impressed with the aero on the M8's as they ran flawless yesterday. I'm thinking 4stroke/propane/Brad Story though so I'm dropping my price to $11,250 with everything.:D

Last edited:

skibumm

Lifetime Membership
Mar 13, 2004
Utah
Maybe? What do you have? OVS originally set the sled up, but since then I've added a few CPC things like the high output fuel pump and the intake.

skibumm

Lifetime Membership
Mar 13, 2004
Utah
I have right at 1100 miles right now. I ride at least twice a week so yes it gets used. That's why I've been dropping the price. I still think it is a steal at this price. Just had the turbo checked out by Steve Packer and looked at the top end and everything looks perfect. Someone must want to shoot me an offer out there!:D

C
Oct 20, 2006
cheyenne wyoming
hows that cutler air intake working for ya i heard that they have replaced a few turbos cause of the intake working the turbo to hard i was thinking about putting one on mine but iam going to hold off on it for a bit to see if they do some thing different cuttler sayed he didnt know when they would work on something new??

skibumm

Lifetime Membership
Mar 13, 2004
Utah
I have not been using it lately because the snow has been so deep that I'm afraid it is too easy to block the intake vents and choke the turbo. Besides, the thing ripps without it. However, I have it in case someone would like to use it.:)

skibumm

Lifetime Membership
Mar 13, 2004
Utah
$11,900

:eek:I know, I should probably wait and hold out for more $ but, I'm anxious to start another project. Still lots of riding around here! Come take this thing for a spin and you'll want it in your trailer!:D

N

Nate

Apr 22, 2006
Northeast Wyoming/Mission Viejo California
:eek:I know, I should probably wait and hold out for more $ but, I'm anxious to start another project. Still lots of riding around here! Come take this thing for a spin and you'll want it in your trailer!:D

I know I will, thats why im staying clear the *** away from your house :D:D

Next time im in Layton UT ill take a day and stop by if you still have it.

Premium Features