• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

08 M-1000 162 Twisted Turbo

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
C
Nov 9, 2005
Montana
For a limited time, I'll also include all my fuel/oil mixing hardware and any remaining 100LL fuel with the $11900.00 price.

IMG_3920.jpg

Last edited:
C

cpatts2000

Jan 22, 2008
Winthrop,WA
I can't believe you still have this thing, I have decided to keep mine, too much invested to give it away, not to mention that it is the most fun I have ever had on a snowmobile. Good luck

quickkarzracing

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
where are you located,how many miles on the sled now,are you interested in bringing it across the can. border?Let me know thanx.

C
Nov 9, 2005
Montana
where are you located,how many miles on the sled now,are you interested in bringing it across the can. border?Let me know thanx.

Leavenworth area of Washington State. Just under 1000 total miles on the sled now; less than 380 of those miles are boosted. I have not been out very much this year at all....kind of a bummer. Very few of the boosted miles are actually on boost, just one of those years. I would have to check into what it takes to get it across the boarder and get back to you. Let me know if you have any more questions.

Have a good one.
Mitch

Last edited:

quickkarzracing

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Does it have reverse, what kind of track, premixed fuel what ratio, what elevation do you run this at mostly, has it ever had a bogging issue?Thank's

C
Nov 9, 2005
Montana
Does it have reverse, what kind of track, premixed fuel what ratio, what elevation do you run this at mostly, has it ever had a bogging issue?Thank's

Yes, this sled has the 09 reflash which allowed me to wire it up to have the engine reverse. It has the new 162" Power Claw track. I premix at 38 to 1. I run anywhere from 4000' to 8000+'. When first setting up this sled, it had a low end blubber, common with a turbo M-1000. There is a fine line between running too righ or too lean down low; however, once I got it dialed in, its running quality is really quite good. A turbo, like any mod sled, takes some getting used to and some additional tuning. I now find my TM-1000 is no harder to deal with than my last years modded M-1000, and in some ways, it is easier. The power this particular setup makes on an M-1000 is truly amazing. To best answer your question, this thing runs like a stock M-1000 down low and while boondocking, off boost. Once on boost, which comes on very fast, yet smoothly, it WILL put a smile on your face and take you places you never thought possible a few short years ago.

PM me if you have any more questions, or give me a call. My number is listed in the original posting.
Mitch

Last edited:
C
Nov 9, 2005
Montana
I can't believe you still have this thing, I have decided to keep mine, too much invested to give it away, not to mention that it is the most fun I have ever had on a snowmobile. Good luck

Hey, hows things going? Sorry we didn't get a chance to ride together this season. My job and life has kept me way too busy. Glad to hear your M-1000 is running well. Once I got mine dialed in, it is amazing. I agree with you, "It is the most fun I have ever had on a snowmibile." These things climb like mad dogs.

Good to hear from you.
Mitch

C
Nov 9, 2005
Montana
MY SLED APPEARS TO BE SOLD

Folks,

Thank you for the interest and kind words regarding my sled! At this time, it appears my baby is sold to one of our many good neighbors to the north. I have a firm, "over the phone gentleman's handshake," which is good enough for me. :tea:

Thanks again,
Mitch

Premium Features