• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

video from caribou closure weekend

K

knee deep in it

Nov 21, 2007
calgary
note- I originally posted this in the Western Canada section of riding areas but have come to realize that most Snowesters will never go to that page, especially when the riding season is near complete. So far, over 180 people have viewed this video and the response has been overwhelmingly positive. I hope you enjoy it.

April 16 -18 Revelstoke

first day was blue bird, 2nd day was socked in, lots of snow, third day was sweet.

I love spring sledding. Not many people and lots of fresh snow if you want to look for it. The best part was riding with a great group of guys and getting tossed out of restaurant by tree hugging skiers.

http://vimeo.com/4258060

K

knee deep in it

Nov 21, 2007
calgary
hemi

Dusty and I are both die hard Polaris fans. We both have spare sleds which are Revs but prefer to ride our Poo's.

Dusty is thinking of buying a used 900 Polaris for next year and that ought to cure him of his Polaris-itis.

H
Nov 26, 2007
Close to Mountains
hemi

Dusty and I are both die hard Polaris fans. We both have spare sleds which are Revs but prefer to ride our Poo's.

Dusty is thinking of buying a used 900 Polaris for next year and that ought to cure him of his Polaris-itis.

Todd from HR Auto Plex has his 900 RMK with Willy over at Chunk on consignment. That has been a trouble free 900 the only one I have ever seen.

I thought RaceU4IT bought a new POO last season ???? He told me he did????

Premium Features