• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2001 Mountain Max Mod

M
Apr 2, 2002
Montana
Had both sleds sold. A guy came to look at it to work the deal out and had an issue with the Viper. Long story short, Viper motor is being rebuilt and will probably be foer sale after I put it together. :eek:

M
Apr 2, 2002
Montana
Yammer - Well I don't know. I've been told it looks like a cooling issue. Mike at Bender gave me a couple of ideas to look for. 2 pistons are real bad and one is shattered. The last time I rode it, it was running perfect and I lost the lower bearing in the chaincase. After that it sat till someone looked at it and I started it. I may just sell the chassis and move on.

Sledskiing - I need to clear the shop of my old iron before I get to bring a new sled in. (Per the boss ;) )

If someone is interested in a lightweight viper chassis, let me know. Not going to part it out though. :eek:

G
Oct 25, 2008
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Would you be intrested in trading? I have a 2002 kawasaki Ninja ZX600E it has 11,000 miles on it and almost showroom condition or should i say excel condition,very sharp looking sports bike it is a pearl maroon red in color,very fast, never been raced or laid down.NADA Books it at $3850 to $4000 if intrested give me a call at 406-727-2577 or 406-899-3658, Thanks Glenn

Premium Features